1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8:Bears/Texans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TwoTONS04, Mar 4, 2011.

1. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Saturday: Available off and on most of the day. Definitely available from 7 pm est on
    Sunday: should be available most of the day.

Will have AIM and YIM up all day.

Hit me up

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I will be away from home today and should be back sunday, probably around 6pm cst. I will be down to play almost anytime after that on sunday evening up until around midnight cst at the latest. Let me know if you have a preferable time to play on sunday evening.

@TwoTONS04

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

It looks like I may not be coming home on sunday until later than originally thought, probably closer to 11pm cst. I could be down to play probably not much later than midnight cst. Let me know if that works,or in case not, I'm free Monday from 3:30 pm cst up until midnight also

4. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Can you go Monday night?

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@TwoTONS04

sorry, had another plan change; we will be getting home around 7 pm cst, closer to when we originally thought, so I should be able to play anytime this evening after 8pm cst. But, also yes, I am free to play anytime monday night, up until around midnight

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@TwoTONS04

I'm good to play today anytime after 4pm cst up until around 12 midnight cst kickoff at the latest. Around 6pm cst would be a very good time for me, let me know