Week 8 Bengals vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 16, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey Sam any night after 9 pm est is good for me and on the weekends I am pretty much open.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Sorry man, me and Web will be watching the tounament at the bar from 11:30 am, to about midnight tomorrow and friday, we do it every year, I love march madness, so i wont guarantee that ill show for our game those days, BUT, we can play Saturday sometime, Im free all day that day, but still watching the tourney, so we'll play it by ear, Saturday or Sunday for sure is the best days, get ahold of me on Saturday on AIM, ill be sure to look for u, lets say around noon et ill start looking for ya......

I see ur a 13 1/2 point favorite, my have things changed....lol My defense is aweful and i dont know how to fix it, i mean pathetic...BUT, i do get Roddell Lewis back finally, but i doubt he was the whole problem.........ok man, either post a time u can play Saturday, or ill see u on AIM then...

@DJDunn6

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Defense comes and goes in spurts man you will get it back hang in there. I will be around most of Saturday so yeah noon is cool before games really kick in to gear...

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

cool, ill get ahold of you then, text if u dont hear frim me, 443 977 9329

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

You can do the same 609-731-2377 web may even still have my cell not sure, you guys enjoy your games today.