1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8 Bengals vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CTfromDC, Dec 2, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

CaptMoe

I am available 8p - 11pest tonight, 730p - 1030pest tomorrow and Wednesday. Let me know if any day or time works for you.

2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CTfromDC CaptMoe

Did you guys get together on a time? I didn't see a response from Dallas

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Havent heard from him yet

4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CaptMoe

After your scheduling snafu last week...I would have expected a much stronger effort on your part to adhere to our scheduling rules...that are very clear and have been bolded in the opening week thread for the last few weeks

• Like Like x 1
  5. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Sorry bro, 24hrs on duty, got off this morning and have been running around all day until now.
    Let's shoot for tonight. Right now I am not sure the exact time I will be available as I have to step out for Parent's night and possibly go out after that, depending on how my wife is feeling. Can you text me at 201-320-4652? Thanks...

• Like Like x 1
  6. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Michael Overman
    As i stated above, I was on duty yesterday for 24hrs and am not always able to access the site while at work. Something to consider especially when the week opened up at 1am. Week 6 was pretty much the only time I've had an issue scheduling and I was the one who initiated contact on that...

7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I got a gm sched at 10pest, we can shoot 4 830p-9p to start, 5712519678 is where u can text once u know, or tommorrow will work too

8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Turns out I will be going out tonight so, tomorrow will have to do. We can do 7:30pm EST Wednesday...

9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?