Week 8: Bucs vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

Well, due to some holiday plans, this game will probably need a sub for the Lions. Here's what I got for a schedule for the upcoming week:

Wednesday (if advanced): anytime after 2 pm central but before 9 pm central start time
    Thursday: Unavailable (out of town)
    Friday: Out of town
    Saturday: Out of town
    Sunday: Out of town
    Monday: Anytime after 3 pm central
    Tuesday: Anytime after 3 pm central

I put more than 5 days as I'm not sure when we are advancing. If any of the out of town days are good for you, Shiftee, just grab a sub for me. I'll bounce out of the franchise before I leave to go out of town so a sub won't be difficult to get in if necessary.

2. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Winuvas let's do Wednesday @ 2pm central (3pm EST my time).

3. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

Actually I have to step out now I should be home by 3 or 4pm central. I will look for you around then.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

I'll be on AIM. Just hit me up there and I'll hop on. In the meantime gonna eat and watch an episode of Castle. Love me some Nathan Fillion.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

We had originally discussed trying to do this around 8 pm. However, the real world has reared its ugly head and I won't be able to make it. If you can get a sub to play tonight, go right ahead and boot me. However, tomorrow morning I will leave the franchise (if necessary) to make room for a sub.

Sorry about my schedule this week.

6. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

@Winuvas hey are you able to play tomorrow morning by chance? if not no worries about tonight bro. enjoy your trip and have a happy new year. see you when you get back

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

@shiftee

Unfortunately, no. I work from 7 AM till about 2 PM central, then I am packing up and heading towards Mobile, AL for my late family Christmas/New Year's.

I dropped from the franchise so a sub won't be tough to put in place. GL!

8. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

shiftee, if you still need a sub for the lions, hit me up, i should be around most of the day and it looks like the other 2 remaining games will get done today. Ill check back later

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

hey shiftee, ill be around the ps3 or computer till bout 1 am eastern if you still need a sub. Im pretty sure after tonight this will be the only game left.