1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Canaries vs. Panthers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gotham, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Week 8: Canaries vs. Panthers

Want to play tomorrow during the day sometime?

I am Pacific Timezone. Let me know about your availability and I will try to hookup with you on ICQ.

2. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Yo Wolf, haven't seen you on ICQ all weekend...we going to play?

What's your availability?

3. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

You messaged me on ICQ on friday, I told you then that weekends were tough for me cuz I work nightshift and asked you what time zone you where in and that we could prob hook up in the morning when I got home from work. You never replied. I sent you something similar today just now right before I left for work again.

4. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

As my original post (see above) says - Pacific Timezone. I can be available to play at/around 9am Sunday? Unless you want to try before work?

Never saw any of your other ICQ messages.

5. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

Sure we can hook up around 9am. Sounds good.

6. wolf0994

wolf0994 Walk On

I am actually going to be stuck at work for another couple hours. Its 730 am your time now. I dont know what time I am going to be home so please just have mags sim you the win if thats possible.