Week#8 Chargers 66 Titans 63

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Sep 29, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Week#8 Chargers 66 Titans 63

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW​

Scoring was back and forth all game, this was a big reason why we should go to All-Madden.

Scoring was so easy for the both of us, it was rediculous.

***With 1 minute to play, down by 4. The Chargers take the ball downfield and score the game-winning Touchdown with 4 seconds left to play, making sure that Chris Johnson cannot get the ball again, thank god

I was in Prevent D right before the half, and he still scared the hell out of me because he almost broke those for TDs

Dig the stats:

P. Rivers: 27-36 404yds 3 TDs INT
    R. Mathews: 29 car 222 yds 4 TDs
    Hester: Rush TD
    A. Gates: 9 rec 147 yds
    M. Thomas, Hester, Morrah: Rec TD each

V.Young: 15-22 277 yds 4 TDs INT
    C. Johnson: 16 car 404 yds 5 TDs, Rec TD
    J. Gage: 2 rec 112 yds TD
    D. Williams, N. Washington: Rec TD each

P.O.G.- Ryan Mathews ( chris johnson was the real star in this one)

Team Stats

First Downs: SD-28 TEN-11
    Total Yards: SD-669 TEN-698
    Pass Yards: SD-388 TEN-277
    Rush Yards: SD-277 TEN- 421
    T.O.P: SD-21:39 TEN-10:21
    Penalties: SD- 0 TEN-4-58

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

can't wait to go back to AM next week...

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Chris Johnson will not be stopped. PERIOD

blocking was too good, was fun, but not right

all 5 rushing tds were 60+ yards, Not taking away from OX;s run game, but ive never seen a game like this from a RB

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Wow. Yah, this is exactly why we should say no to All-Pro.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Nothing agianst the guys playing...but man thats a killer...stats for this season are now shot and dont mean anything.

Madden is broken.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Wow, Madden sucks this year

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Madden doesn't suck, you guys are so over killing this. It's one game and the league was on AP for just a few moments, this game was played on AM unless theres a special bug that I don't know about.

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

nothing will change if we are on All Madden, we already found that out. Well interceptions will be higher, but thats about it.

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

nothing will change???? I think it will, had more rushing yards in one week than i did all season combined.

The things that combined for such a huge output in yardage was that CJ was breaking multiple tackles on his way to those TDs and the tackles were holding the edge of the line wonderfully. On AM tosses, both DEs would crack down on the angles and force me to run backwards a bit for the eventual loss of yardage.

Sorry Bruce for ruining your season stats, i forgot that stats from my game will affect your stats from this and future weeks.

Neither teams could stop the run this game, if matthews was a 99 speed, he would have had 400 yards also. A great competitive game imo, but i think that it would have been better on AM. Blocking on the all pro level was too good, i found myself blitzing everyone when he was in 1wr sets alot, and with 9 titans blitzin, everyone was picked up by a blocker and matthews was able to get a big gain.

Before anyone tries to hang me for my sins, listen to this. Including the injuries in this game, All titans starting LBs are out, fastest corner, best DT and DE and best wr...
    ouch... If i could take it all back, redo the game and NOT get the injuries, i would.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Dude, I don't think that they are killing you in particular. I think it's just general frustration at the all-pro skill level being so porous on defense in general, especially with the running game. Hell, I didn't get to finish my game against Bama, and I have a good rushing defense, and I still allowed 100 yards to Portis, Johnson, and the Redskins. And I had over 100 yards with the Lions.

I wish that the blocking on AM was a LITTLE better on the run side though. Just seems like one extreme to the other. Either 150+ yards rushing every week or 20 yards rushing.

11. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I echo Winuvas in that nobody is killing you Ox - more killing the game itself. I personally prefer All-Madden's defensive style, although I do agree that there are times where running is a bit too difficult on AM to the point that it makes it tough to commit to it.

12. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

yeah i know, not so much on me as attacking the settings, its cool, no worries.

I agree with yall here, it was fun as hell, dont get me wrong, but it was almost TOO easy.

What nobody knows yet is i didnt really get CJ going until the second quarter, 90% of 404yds and 6TDs was in a comback effort in the last 3 quarters.

On the first play of 4 different possessions, i took the rock to the house, CJ would shed more tackles on one play than he had ALL SEASON under AM settings.

13. Big D

Big D Walk On

It doesn't revert to All-Madden until after the advance. It forces everybody to play at the same difficulty level for the entire week. Prevents any shenanigans.

14. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Yeah. All-pro is absolute trash. Even more so than it was last year. It's hard enough to play good defense on All-madden; all-pro just makes it laughable and makes me feel like I'm playing NFL Blitz.

15. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Agree with all of this, I had no clue how to stop CJ after the first few 60+ yarders, and If Mathews was faster, he would've went even more nuts as well, he ran out of gas on multiple runs

This was my first game after the patch and being on all-pro, but I dont know all the technical reasons why, but this was very different. FUN (being the winner)

Im glad everyone has made the decision to go back to All-Madden and keep it at one difficulty for the duration.

Great Game OX, hope I never play vs CJ again, I had nightmares of his destroying of my Defense. I was helpless

16. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Helpless MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAH (evil laugh)

Real good game sammy, shame the rest of the league can only see stats.

17. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

...I don't feel so bad about letting the Bucs score 45 now lol

18. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

When I say nothing will change I mean the scores. On all madden Vince young throws for 500, on all pro you run for 400 with Chris Johnson. My point is everyone will do what works to get the win..... So pick your poison, do you want crazy passing stats and long games, or shorter games with crazy rush stats.

19. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i think what got our game the most is me and sammy didnt wait to pick our plays. We both were going to the LOS with at least 30secs left on the playclock. That combined with id say about 12 plays of 50+ yards for both teams equaled about 15 possessions each. I think 8mins might be a bit much, i would learn towards a 10sec runoff or a 7min quarter.

I would say my run ratio inside/outside would have ran about 60outside/40inside. I tried to get my run going early with some isos and draws but got stopped by sammy two or three times early on three and outs. Got down and it just seem every toss or pitch ended up in crazy yards and on my up the guts out of 2TE2RB1WR sets, my lineman would get to the second level and funnel me to the outside for big gain. Everyone knows of those games either against you or for you that it seems the madden gods love a player, breaking a ton of tackles and running right by would be tacklers that is most games wouldnt get much yardage.

20. Big D

Big D Walk On

I want regular length games with good defense. Apparently I'm the only one who is getting those regularily.

21. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I wish I would've broadcasted this game, I was sooo close to doing it but it wasn't enough notice.

great game, Like OX said, wish you guys could see more than the stats,

Maybe the tightest game ive ever played here, awesome game