1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

week 8: Dolphins at Jets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Nov 21, 2009.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

week 8: Dolphins at Jets

I'm off all day Saturday, and can play at anytime whatsoever.

I'm not sure if I will be able to play at all on Sunday, but it is not looking likely.

I can play Monday anytime after 5pm central and all day Tuesday until 9pm central.

I can play Wednesday anytime after 5pm central and all day Thursday until 9pm central.

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

bump

I can play Monday anytime after 5pm central and all day Tuesday until 9pm central.

I can play Wednesday anytime after 5pm central and all day Thursday until 9pm central.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

bump for the Dolphins owner

I can only play on Friday between 5pm central and 9pm central

I can play Saturday anytime after 5pm central and all day Sunday

4. SweetLouis

SweetLouis Banned

I can play Thursday morning 9 o clock??? that cool?

if not, thursday after 2 all day. friday can play at 6 PM till 9PM. saturday all day and sunday 6PM till10.. just let me know.

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I think we can probably get to play Thursday. 9am central would actually be perfect for me. I'll send you a message on PSN to confirm