Week #8: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 13, 2009.

?

Who will win this Matchup?

1. #7 Oklahoma

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. #5 Kansas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #8: Game of the Week

#7 Oklahoma Sooners vs. #5 Kansas Jayhawks

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Big XII heats up again for the race to the title, as the #7 Sooners head to Kansas to take on the #5 Jayhawks (HustlinOwl).. Heisman hopefuls Sam Bradford and Todd Reising need to pull off a win for their team to stay in the famous trophy hunt..

Kansas looks to remain on course for their perfect season while Oklahoma needs to bounce back after an embarrassing loss last week at the Red River Shootout..

Expect alot of scoring in this game with both hot QB's taking the reigns for their offense and sounding off.. This game could come down to the wire..

Post your predictions here:

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I like your odds on this one Hustlin.. Kansas does have some explosive playmakers this year..

Kansas: 41 Oklahoma: 35

3. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Guest

We need to get off to a good start and try not to play catch up. Sooners running game will be a non factor

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Kansas. Big.

5. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I like Oklahoma in this one

6. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Whereas Kansas is putting up good numbers, you can't overlook the running game of standout HB Murray of OK. He's a beast and if you look past him, you're doing your team a disservice. However, I like the new Jayhawks under Coach Howlin...Kansas baby!

7. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Guest

Not a good outing at all. After Oklahoma scored on their opening drive, Kansas fumbled to start their drive deep in their own territory.

Oklahoma ran allover the Jayhawks and their running game was not shut down as Kansas predicted earlier in the week, seemed to provide for some bulletin board material lol