Week 8 Game Summaries, S8

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, Jun 6, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

eight mate

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Wyoming 31
    New Mexico 24
    (I think) I know I lost by 7. One of the most frustrating games I have played in a while. After going down 10-0 and incapably of moving the ball somehow I tied it up at 10. Wyoming dominates the 3rd quarter and goes up 24-10 and has the ball. New Mexico gets it back and scores with around 5 minutes left, then Wyoming drives to my 30 and throws a pick which puts me right back in the game. I go down and score with around 50 seconds left and kick off. Wyoming has 3rd and inches on their own 30 with around 30 seconds left and runs off tackle untouched for a TD and scores with 4 seconds remaining.

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

You should have seen my reaction to that lmao some of the most priceless shit ever my girlfriend was looking at me as if I was retarded

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Don't even get me started on my reactions to this game around my previous girlfriends! I literally jumped up and screamed and then turned and looked at her and did that little like "I'm sorry" stare.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Lol, I mean when I bounced to the outside and turned up untouched and broke free I was like "GO BABY GO!" Got in the endzone threw down my controller ran to the room and pretended to box the wall and walked back out. All I could say was "I'm sorry" lmao that was a classic.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

My worst experience was when I played fuzzy one year back in '10. Me and Fuzzy's rivalry goes WAY back. So when i beat him, it's very sweet. It was one of those games where we're going back and forth. I would scream fuck and shit like that when i made mistakes and she kept giving me this stink eye. I scored late to go up and I literally screamed grabbed her and gave her a huge ass kiss and then went running around my living room. She was honestly stunned.

7. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I just sulked around for about 15 minutes until I played another dynasty user game vs. the best team in the league. Lost 38-17 and just as frustrating I threw 5 picks. 0-2 for me today. Who's got New Mexico next cuz I'm gonna be coming out ready to go. It's probably CSU and I'll lose by 20.:doodie:

8. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

#11 COLORADO STATE 37
    UTAH 7

Had an earlier aerial assault with Orlando Ward going 13/19 370 +yards 4 TDs 0 Int. The game didn't save cuz mine crapped out and DMan didn't exit to the mainframe. I supersimmed and won 61-7. Lamesauce.

9. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Air Force 28 - UNLV 21

Air Force had UNLV on their toes all game. Air Force went deep early and often to keep UNLV from crashing the box. Air Force's speed and playmakers were the difference in the ball game as Air Force snuck past UNLV.