1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Jets/Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Millertime, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Week 8: Jets/Dolphins

IROD, let me know when you'd like to play. I can probably play tonight after 9pm est (after the Phillies game), or any time tomorrow at some point. Sunday probably won't be good.

2. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

I can play tomorrow night bud after 7pm est.. Tell me a time and I'm there.

3. Millertime

Millertime Guest

7:00 or so is good with me. I'll be on around then.

4. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

going now bud..

5. Millertime

Millertime Guest

Yo IROD, for some reason I can't get online with my PS3. I've been messing with it for the last 15 minutes. It might be a problem with my router, but at this point, I can't figure it out. Let me know how long you'll be available to play tonight. Sorry.... And if you can sign on to ICQ, that would be good also. :)

6. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

i was wondering where u at..lol text me 9082401842 if u get online, going to watch football

7. Millertime

Millertime Guest

OK I got it working finally. I think my kids were responsible for the problem, as usual. Anyway, I sent you a text, so I'll wait to hear from you.