1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Kent State (CLW) @ Bowling Green (SoxandGators)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Aug 17, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 8: Kent State (CLW) @ Bowling Green (SoxandGators)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    5-1 (3-0)

Mon - Fri: 6pm - ?
    Sat-Sun: Anytime With Notice

*All times EST

@

[​IMG]
    4-3 (2-1)

Tuesday........12am-9pm
    Wednesday....8:30am-9pm​

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Based On the Above, it looks like we can play today or tomorrow. I THINK I should be home very early from work today. I have to pick my wife up at the airport around noonish EST. I then have to drop her off at work and run a few errands but SHOULD be home early afternoon ish and available until 9 p.m.

Wednesday, I'll be home around 6 p.m. and can play until 9 p.m. EST

Let me know what works best for you. Thanks!

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - I'll be free for the next few hours or so. However, my wife informed me that we have a baby shower that we must attend this evening. I don't think we will stay very long though so I should be back mid-evening.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Hey man I just got home too late last night so I figured you weren't even online. I should be home fairly early this evening. I'm going to shoot to leave the office by 5 so I should be home a shade before 6 p.m. EST. Or at least that is the current plan. If it changes I'll let you know.