1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8 Kentucky @ Auburn

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Total Doubt, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

pnc, I know we haven't advanced yet, but just wanted to let you know my availability. I have a user game tonight in another dynasty that I'm going to play around 6pm eastern, and then I'm free after that until around 11pm eastern. Tomorrow, I will be available from 5pm eastern until 9:30pm, and I have to do off-season stuff for The Rise. Friday, I will not be available until around 6pm eastern until whenever.

2. pnc

pnc Walk On

I should be able to play tonight around 10-10:30 if were advanced. If not 5 est tomorrow sounds good.

3. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

@pnc Just sent you a friend request and a message on XBL. I'm on now and can play if you can.

4. pnc

pnc Walk On

sorry we got hit by tornados yesterday. I was out helping cleanup. Cant play until tomorrow and I should be free most of the day.

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Sorry to hear that man. Take care.

Where do you live??

6. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Sorry to hear that, man. I'm from Alabama, I live in the Southeast, but Central/North Alabama got hit really bad yesterday. Where are you from?

7. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

And it's no big deal about our game, but I won't be available to play until around 7 or 8pm central time tomorrow night. I work out of town, and we head home on Friday's, and it's about an 8 hour drive.

8. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I live in Augusta, GA and we had a terrible T-Storm last night at my house, but thankfully no tornado's at our house. Some around us though.

9. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Yea, I think they said the death toll was around 130ish at 7am this morning, and that over 120 tornado's touched down yesterday in Alabama alone.

10. pnc

pnc Walk On

I live in Georgia, about 10 minutes from Ringgold, Ga.

11. pnc

pnc Walk On

8 or 9 eastern tomorrow night is fine with me.

12. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

Alright, bud. I sent you a friend request, so I'll look for you tomorrow. It may be earlier, I'm just not sure yet.

13. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

@pnc I'm online a little earlier, and can play now. I just noticed you went away. I sent you a game invite, so I'm ready when you are, bud.

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Im stuck at work and they have ea blocked. How many games r left this week?

15. Total Doubt

Total Doubt Walk On

The only game remaining now is Penn St.

16. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

@-Cougars-

Get your game in today asap. We are advancing tonight when I get home from work around 8:00pm EST.