Week 8: Lions vs. Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 8: Lions vs. Redskins

Okay, here's my schedule the rest of the week:

Sunday: Can play till about 7:30 pm central time
    Monday: Anytime after 4 pm central time
    Tuesday: Anytime after 4 pm central time
    Wednesday: Anytime after 4 pm central time
    Thursday: Anytime after 4 pm central time

Keep in mind that during the week, I may have trouble connecting from about 6 pm to 10 pm due to collegiate kids eating up bandwidth (I live on a college campus). If necessary I will stay up to start a game as late as 10:30 pm central on Monday-Thursday.

Let me know.

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

okay, I was hoping to be home in time for this game. But Travel issues from St. Louis has delayed that. I wont be home til 10 tonight (central time). Here's my schedule.

Mon- after 8:30 (if u want to get this in after 10:30 that's fine with me)
    Tues - same
    wed- same
    thur-after 9

Im on my laptop.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, we can shoot for 8:30 pm central Monday if that is okay with you. If connection issues on my end are an issue, I'll stay up till 10:30 pm to start. If we have trouble on Monday we can try again Tuesday.

No rush on tonight man, I know you were out at St. Louis. Get a day of rest in and we'll get this game in. :)

4. bamagrad

Thanks appreciate it that.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey man in a shocker I actually managed to get on tonight. I'm on now but in case I get bumped (which can happen), hit me up on AIM when you see this and we'll get a game in either tonight or tomorrow.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Had 2 disconnects tonight. One was in 2nd quarter with Redskins leading 14-3. Second one was with 5 minutes left, Detroit just getting the ball back on possible turnover, and score was 25-20 Washington.

Talked to Bama and he agreed to go to a straight sim for us this week. I want him to post that as well though just so we are on the same page.

Sucks because my running game had some nice breaks in it and I was playing pretty solid defense.

GG Bama, however it turns out man. You played tough!

(y)

7. bamagrad

Thanks Winuvas, it was a Battle, and yes the connection problems continue. is it me or is this game cursed?? :)

They probably thought since Madden 12 is so posed to be kick ass, I guess they thought of just letting Madden 11 go down the drain.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Bama, for future stuff might want to try the connection cure that Nate posted. It's helped a few people, including myself. My problem usually isn't EA side, it's my side. I know when it happens, but there's nothing I can do about it unfortunately except plan around it.