WEEK 8 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

WEEK 8 Matchups

here we are, halfway point of this seaspn. here are the matchups for week 8. we have 1 user vs user game this week, lets try and be in week 9 wednesday the latest.

#10 Penn State vs. #6 Michigan
    #24 Clemson(DrunkenSoldier88) vs. Miami(JCA312)
    Illinois vs. #18 Notre Dame
    # 3 Florida State vs. #25 North Carolina
    #20 Georgia Tech vs. #23 Virginia
    Minnesota vs. #1 Ohio State
    Arkansas vs. #2 Ole Miss
    Iowa vs. Michigan State
    #7 Alabama vs. #15 Tennessee
    Auburn vs. #8 LSU

i will have a 12th coach in place for us this week btw since indy does not even respond to messages i send him, and im the commish so if he aint respondin to me im sure he aint respondin to anyone.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Indy is a coward. He never even accepted my friend request..lol

3. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

I've never gotten a message, dude!

I have tried to get my games in early every week.

Am I missing something?

4. Iron Mickey

Indy,

I was just giving you a hard time. Wasnt being serious.

But I believe the boss man has been trying to get in touch with ya.

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I think the fact that according to dynasty HQ you had not logged in since Tue 4 AUG as of Sun AUG 9th, and you missed two whole dynasty weeks.

I sent a game invite and i still have a pending friend invite to you i sent Thursday.

The commish tried to msg you several times and those things combined might have caused the commish to think you quit.

6. Iron Mickey

My mistake...lol

7. Iron Mickey

Miami and Clemson Game

has anyone heard when they are going to play there game? I think everyones done but them. I havent seen Drunken or JCA for a while now.

8. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

lets advance. im ready to steal away the SEC title. SHOCKED... because im goin to make it happen :)

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

hey, drunkensoldier. text me when you can play. i'll be home in the evening tomorrow at around 6 pst. i see everyone is done, so that may be too late. sent you a friend request with my cell on it so you can text me. i'll check the boards at work tomorrow, should be a slower day.

10. Iron Mickey

JCA12,

Your just now trying to schedule the user game for the two of you? We came into week 8 two days ago and everyone else already knocked out there games but you two.

I say we advance Hood. This is a joke.

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

We advanced on Sunday, I was slammed at work yesterday, then I had to coach football, had a coaches meeting after, jumped on the OD as soon as I got home, he hasn't been on for awhile. Had I had a game vs the CPU, I would've played it then. I'm sorry I couldn't post on here earlier yesterday, but since I haven't gotten a response from him, I don't see why this is on me.

12. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

I agree with you man. I understand you have a life outside of this dynasty. I think you need to relax g-unit the original plan was to advance Wednesday at the latest, it is only Tuesday so if they play tonight no worries.

13. Iron Mickey

My mistake.

14. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Consider this a warning. Everyone needs to calm down about this, hawk did nothing wrong, he was simply pointing out JCA was busy. That being said i also agree with what u said G-Unit about at least making a post to schedule the game, but seriously we all need to calm down and cool it with the name calling and hostility. I am not gonna put up with this shit. There is no reason for this crap to be going on here, either chill out or get out. We will advance tonight at the latest. I know Drunken has been gone on vacation, i know he said he would be back by now but maybe by the grace of god he isnt. We're not having a lynching over here just because somebody went on vacation.

15. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

agreed lets not be ridiculous now. It wont be fun to be in this dynasty if no one gets along with one another.

16. Iron Mickey

Sorry Hood.

I'll just shut-up man. Like I said my issue isnt the game not being played, its the lack of forum activity to show your trying to get a match arranged.

I apologize.

17. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

its alright, and i see what u mean with that. the forum needs to be used to schedule games, and those posts should be made as soon as someone sees i have posted the matchups for the week since that is the signal that we have advanced.

18. Iron Mickey

19. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I'm sorry I didn't post on Sunday, but I really did post as soon as I had an opportunity to get on. Today, obviously a much slower day and I can get on and post. Things are calming down and I'll have time to get on and post to schedule games right away. Sorry for the holdup.

20. IAHAWKS757

IAHAWKS757 Banned

Dont worry about it man, things come up and people get busy with work and stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.