WEEK 8 - Next Advance is THU @ 11PM CST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ok boys, we are approaching the mid point of the season. Everything is starting to sort itself out. The contenders are rising to the top, the rebuilding teams are working in new players and the teams in the middle are tying to find an identity. Which way will you being going in the second half?

Here are the league notes for Week 8:
    • The Rules/Guidelines have been updated to reflect the league votes from this week. Please make sure you follow these new rules. They apply to human and CPU games.
    • We have a new member krtgolfing. Everyone make Ryan feel welcomed please.
    • We are nearly halfway through the season so everyone should know the rules and expectations. There haven't been many issues lately, so let's keep it that way. :)
    • Game Summaries are MANDATORY and are required within 24 hours of your game being played. If you need additional time, contact your league president. We will be revising the requirements during this advance cycle so get in the habit of posting stats and a summary.
    • I understand that occasionally games cannot get scheduled, however this is the second straight week that multiple games were simmed. These should be rare. Please put yourself on auto-pilot if you cannot play. If you are scheduled versus the CPU, there is NO excuse for not playing your game.
    • I'd like to see everyone post a "scouting report" on your opponent from last week and from this week in the thread in the Team Management section. Let's get the word out on what guys like to do and see how well they can mix up their game and use that information to their advantage. :D
    • This is the last week for trades so get them in quickly if you need to make one. After this week all trades will need to wait until the offseason. Waivers will continue as normal
    Everyone is doing great for the most part. Just keep working at it and lean on me and your league presidents if you need help. Now let's get this party rockin'!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.