Week 8 OMFL Podcast

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 8 OMFL Podcast

Should be out on Monday afternoon. The format will be a bit different, as you guys are consistently getting games in quicker than I can analyze them. No complaints about that though! So here's the format:

Opening: 2 minutes

Music and me talking about what I'm going to talk about.

Week 7 Review: 20 minutes

Going to go over every game and talk about stats and whatnot.

Week 7-8 Power Rankings (if gotten): 5 minutes

Gonna try to make it a quick list. Also will compare it to last week's list to say who's making a quick jump and who is falling like a rock.

Week 8 Analysis/Win's Winners: 10-15 minutes

Going over the two games of the week, the upset of the week, lock of the week in detail, with Win's Winners listed after each of those games. These games will get more attention to detail (as much as I can give without watching games anyway) than the rest. Other games will get one key per team per game, with a pick after the listing.

OMFL Standings: 5-10 minutes

A division by division breakdown of the OMFL Standings. Analysis of wild card potential teams.

Team News/Injury Report: 5-10 minutes

Go over any team news I've received via email, then go into discussion about the injuries throughout the league.

Closing: 2-3 minutes

Talk about what was just talked about, mention the email again, and finish up. Might add an ending song as well, but not sure.

Let me know what you think!