1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8 OSU v. Standford

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by SuperBowlNachos, Sep 4, 2010.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Week 8 OSU v. Standford

I can play anytime today before or after the Texas game and bedore or after TCU/OSU.

Tomorrow I should be free all day.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm have people over for Mizzou-Illinois... but I guess after the UT game then? I won't be available after 8... so starting at 7 is probably the latest I can do. I think you have my phone number, so shoot me a text when youre able to. If tonight doesnt work we can just try again tomorrow.

3. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I deleted your #. I don't want start later then 7 central and the Texas game will be over by the 4th at anyways.

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Ok. Well, I'm in eastern time, so that shouldnt be a problem. Lets aim for 6 eastern?

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Actually, can we say 7 eastern instead?

6. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm here... but like 5 min to see the end of Jville state-Ole Miss? Sorry man.

8. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Invite me when you get on. I really need to get this started in the next few min.

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

gg... but I'm still a little salty about those fumble calls. I'm not sure how the Owusu fumble was inbounds and the Rodgers fumble was out...

10. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Both of them I was making my wtf how did I get the ball face. I forgot to even go back and look at them. GG. It's always a defensive battle when we play