1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Packers (35) @ Panthers (38)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Claven, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

The Panthers finally get another win. Just their 2nd of the 2011 campaign. It was thanks to Aaron Rodgers 5 ints. The Panthers D stepped up though still gave up 375 total offensive yards. Only 34 of those were on the ground however. The Panthers took a early lead, when Clausen found D.Williams and J.King on TD passes. Though up 17 - 0 the Packers would add 2 TD's late in the 2nd to make it a 3 point game at the Half.

The 2nd half the Panthers came out hot, outscoring the Packers 21 to 7 in the 3rd quarter. But the Packers again came back adding 2 more Tds in the 4th to make it once again a 3 point game. Rodgers 5th Int would lock the game up late in the game and the Panthers win to improve to 2-5.

GG Mikilos, Home field advantage was in full effect this gam,e alot went my way. I was lucky to come out with the win.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thank you for beating the Pack, Claven. I can enjoy first place in the NFC North for at least one more week.