Week #8: Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 16, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #8: Player of the Week

Tim Tebow

[​IMG]

Fearless captain of the Gators, Tim Tebow, helped lead an assault over SEC rival Miss. State, to take the Gators a step closer to the SEC championship.. Tebow finished the game with a 128.4 passer rating, completing 19 of 36 passes for 317 yads and 2 TDs..

Tebow needs to stay hot this week as his Gators prepare to take on the Georgia Bulldogs..

2. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Yea....baby!

Take that Colt McCoy....

Thank the stars, we are not reading about QB C McCoy again this week! Way to go Timmy (being his Coach I can call him that...you guys have to call him his real name....QB Tim Tebow...why....because...he's AWESOME!

Pssst....
    I took that from the Mizz on WWE Wrestling...a good family quality progrm (lol)...

3. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Congrats on your offensive explosion against MISS STATE. ;)

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

im sure a VT player should have taken this award.

5. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

I can live wit dat!

Hey, with my wishey-washey, sometimes don't want to catch the ball, fumble happy, and drop ridiculous receiving & rushing players...I'm taking wins anyway I can. I had 3 fumbles (all 3 in the redzone) in the GA game against Droweezy (and I'm pressing both R1 & R2 buttons long before I get hit...they still fumble). I'm really starting to think my gaming system hates me and there is an entity inside playing against me! Florida is turnover happy. I put up big numbers against Miss St, but should have had monstrous numbers if not for turnovers. I was just funnin about Colt McCoy...he's cool...I'm just tired of seeing him POW each week...it was a nice break...if only for 1 week! I got QB Tebow POW last week...hopefully, next stop is back in the Heisman contention...that is, right after I have someone go to Texas and kidnap McCoy...seems the only way to slow him down...or better yet...have somone, clip your internet wire to your house so you can't play...hence, McCoy can't play!

6. T2

Darren Evans will be this weeks POW for #10... any wagers?

7. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Not so fast T2....this just in and hot off the ESPN news reels! QB Tim Tebow had an outstanding game against a staunch USC team (that would be the OTHER USC...South Carolina). He finished the game with a 168.9 QB rating, and completing an astonishing 31 of 44 passes for a whopping 398 yds and 3 TDS...while not throwing a single pick. Additionally, Superman...my bad, I mean QB Tim Tebow carried the ball 8 times for 12 yds and getting into the endzone for 1 TD.

Bossy, I'm trying to catch you and that damn QB Colt McCoy...rumor has it he's laid up for a game? So he wont be playing in your next user game? That would be big!

8. T2

well renegade hate to break it to you but Darren Evans is head of the Heisman Watch.. granted he held to just a mire 8 yrds rushing. game envirorment called for heavy passing attack. in which darren snagged some balls and chugged up 144yrds catching and 2TDs..

plus tyrod blew up against the terps this week. piling on 515yrds with 6tds.. although he did throw 3INTs.