1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8 Power Rankings and Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jun 4, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 8 Power Rankings and Predictions

1. New England Patriots 7-0 - The pats are on a roll look for them to just keep going through the regular season.

2. Philadelphia Eagles 5-1- Came back last week after a tough loss to the pats to beat the falcons.

3. New Orleans Saints 6-1 - Another big win maybe this guy is for real. Everybody better look out for the saints.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-1 - Everybody love to hate on the jags but here he is at the top of his divison and getting ready for a big game after a bye week.

5. Oakland Raiders 6-1 - When Bennie Wells and K Jenkins went down I know the Raiders felt like his season was over but The Raiders brought back Justin Fargas and he has brought a toughness they didnt have last season.

6. San Diego Chargers 4-2 - Last week was a tough loss for the chargers against the chiefs but I still believe he is one of the best teams out there.

7. Indianapolis Colts 4-2 - Lost Painter last week I think their season blows up right now! The back up according to its owner cant hit anything.

8. Dallas Cowboys 4-2 - The cowboys only loses have come to the Eagles and Pats so he gets to stay right here at number 8.

There is only a top 8 this week cause there are to many teams right around 500.

TB@HOU- The texans are on a roll right now and the bucs are not. Felix Jones has a nice day and the Texans come out on top.

ATL@DET- The Falcons are going to take their frustrations out on the lions after letting the Eagles get away from them.

STL@SEA- Easy win here for the Rams. They are playing much better football then the Seahawks.

GOW IND@JAC- With the rookie at QB we have seen this movie before and the Jags won look for a repeat here.

CIN@KC- The Chiefs have won 2 games in a row and the Bengals are under new ownership.

DAL@SF- The 49ers need to regain their form from last season if they wanna make a run at the super bowl.

WAS@BUF- I watched the redskins game last week and its the same old thing does nothing great but everything well and when u make a mistake he makes u pay.

NO@CAR- These two teams know each other extremely well but I gotta go with the new look SAINTS.

SD@DEN- Chargers got shut out by the broncos in the TB last season so look for him to pound the Broncos this week.

NYJ@BAL- After a fast start the Ravens have fallen back to their losing ways but this week they have the jets and we know what that means.

PIT@CLE- This is a storied rivalry and its sad to see both teams at 1-5 but the good news is that one of them will get a win.

CHI@MIN- I dont know what to make of both these teams. CHI was in the playoffs last year and sit at 2-4 and MIN was 3-1 now sitting at 3-3 maybe a win here gets the Viks off the slide.

GB@ARI- The Cards before the season said they were going all the way. They sit at 4-3 fighting for a spot in the playoffs.

PHI@NYG- Easy win for the Eagles. I think the giants miss the rams.

2. joseph201105

Tell me what you think guys

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I can't lie this is what I told you. I will try to prove myself wrong. Though I dont really enjoy being the game of the week again.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I agree with you Joseph, there's a lot of just blah, .500 teams out there right now. Should make for great playoff races, but horrible playoff, 1st round, wild card games.

LOL @ Mustang about GOTW.

Great write up Jo! Keep 'em coming.

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

even though i haven't cracked the win bracket, the team is getting better each week, the games with the rams have been good ones. 33-24, 30-16. (but it was 20-16 before pick 6 for td). still high hopes that i'll win 1 this season with the hawks.

6. joseph201105

8-3 so far this week and nate is 6-5. I just wanted to stir stuff up haha I win

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

LOL. Nice Joseph. Mustang should move up some spots after he beats me tonight ;)