Week 8 Power Rankings and Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jun 4, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Week 8 Power Rankings and Predictions

1. New England Patriots 7-0 - The pats are on a roll look for them to just keep going through the regular season.

2. Philadelphia Eagles 5-1- Came back last week after a tough loss to the pats to beat the falcons.

3. New Orleans Saints 6-1 - Another big win maybe this guy is for real. Everybody better look out for the saints.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-1 - Everybody love to hate on the jags but here he is at the top of his divison and getting ready for a big game after a bye week.

5. Oakland Raiders 6-1 - When Bennie Wells and K Jenkins went down I know the Raiders felt like his season was over but The Raiders brought back Justin Fargas and he has brought a toughness they didnt have last season.

6. San Diego Chargers 4-2 - Last week was a tough loss for the chargers against the chiefs but I still believe he is one of the best teams out there.

7. Indianapolis Colts 4-2 - Lost Painter last week I think their season blows up right now! The back up according to its owner cant hit anything.

8. Dallas Cowboys 4-2 - The cowboys only loses have come to the Eagles and Pats so he gets to stay right here at number 8.

There is only a top 8 this week cause there are to many teams right around 500.

TB@HOU- The texans are on a roll right now and the bucs are not. Felix Jones has a nice day and the Texans come out on top.

ATL@DET- The Falcons are going to take their frustrations out on the lions after letting the Eagles get away from them.

STL@SEA- Easy win here for the Rams. They are playing much better football then the Seahawks.

GOW IND@JAC- With the rookie at QB we have seen this movie before and the Jags won look for a repeat here.

CIN@KC- The Chiefs have won 2 games in a row and the Bengals are under new ownership.

DAL@SF- The 49ers need to regain their form from last season if they wanna make a run at the super bowl.

WAS@BUF- I watched the redskins game last week and its the same old thing does nothing great but everything well and when u make a mistake he makes u pay.

NO@CAR- These two teams know each other extremely well but I gotta go with the new look SAINTS.

SD@DEN- Chargers got shut out by the broncos in the TB last season so look for him to pound the Broncos this week.

NYJ@BAL- After a fast start the Ravens have fallen back to their losing ways but this week they have the jets and we know what that means.

PIT@CLE- This is a storied rivalry and its sad to see both teams at 1-5 but the good news is that one of them will get a win.

CHI@MIN- I dont know what to make of both these teams. CHI was in the playoffs last year and sit at 2-4 and MIN was 3-1 now sitting at 3-3 maybe a win here gets the Viks off the slide.

GB@ARI- The Cards before the season said they were going all the way. They sit at 4-3 fighting for a spot in the playoffs.

PHI@NYG- Easy win for the Eagles. I think the giants miss the rams.

2. joseph201105

Tell me what you think guys

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I can't lie this is what I told you. I will try to prove myself wrong. Though I dont really enjoy being the game of the week again.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I agree with you Joseph, there's a lot of just blah, .500 teams out there right now. Should make for great playoff races, but horrible playoff, 1st round, wild card games.

LOL @ Mustang about GOTW.

Great write up Jo! Keep 'em coming.

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

even though i haven't cracked the win bracket, the team is getting better each week, the games with the rams have been good ones. 33-24, 30-16. (but it was 20-16 before pick 6 for td). still high hopes that i'll win 1 this season with the hawks.

6. joseph201105

8-3 so far this week and nate is 6-5. I just wanted to stir stuff up haha I win

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

LOL. Nice Joseph. Mustang should move up some spots after he beats me tonight ;)