Week 8 Raiders 31 Chargers 28

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Mar 3, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Jan 2, 2010
    Week 8 Raiders 31 Chargers 28

Wow what a game!!!!! The first Quarter was prob the worst quarter I have ever played on madden. Everything was going against me I caught a bomb and some how he got caught and fumbled it but anyways so the chargers lead 21-0 early in the second quarter with 2 phillip rivers runs for td and Gates catching a 19 yard pass for a TD. But the raiders D finally stood tall got some stops and we were able to get to 21-14 at half. Right at the end of the half the chargers decided to go for the TD instead of kicking a FG as time expired. In the second half it was a dog fight and it came down to a late interception by Thomas Howard and for some reason after that B Wells could not be tackled and we ran the clock all the way down to 9 seconds and kicked the go ahead FG to take the lead 31-28. The chargers and 1 more play on O and it ending with a Pic by Ricky Manning! GG chargers

Player of the game
    Chad Schilens 5 catches 159 yards and 3 TDs
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    So it seems you want to make this a two man race huh? SD, whats goin on b? Too much MAG lol.
  3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Sep 24, 2009
    maij i almost feel like I should of let you win the AFC championship so you didnt fall of the face of the earth!!
  4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Oct 8, 2009
    I can contribute most of my downfall to MAG, I just dont play madden as much since it came out, which in turn has my playcalling very suspect and predictable. Too many damn passing attempts on my part, leading to turnovers letting opponents back in games when I'm in control, but MAG is so damn addicting.