1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Ravens vs Jets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Jun 2, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Week 8: Ravens vs Jets

only 2 games left to play in week 7, so I'm posting this early, pretty simple

Thursday: wide open
    Friday: wide open
    Saturday: wide open, but may be doing things during the day
    Sunday: wide open
    Monday: wide open

seriously, though, I can play anytime whatsoever day or night, the only time I may be occupied is during the day saturday until about 7pm central

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Want to play tonight at 6PM EST? If that doesn't work, I am free all night tonight. Let me know what is easiest for you.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I can play then; I'm free all night, too, if you wanted to play later, but 6pm eastern, 5 central sounds good to me, provided we are advanced by then. There is still 1 game left to be played though for week 7, so we might not get to play that early today.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Ahhh, I didn't realize that we were still in week 7. I will keep checking in tonight to see if we advance. If we don't tonight, how about 6 PM EST tomorrow? Will that work?

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

that will work for me, unless you want to play after the advance tonight, I'll be around then, too

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'll probably still be around for awhile tonight, but if not, friday at 6pm eastern, 5pm central it is

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Sorry, I was in bed. lol. Today at 6 works for me if you are free.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

it was pretty late anyway, but yeah, 6, 5 central is still good for me, see you then

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I am on and ready when you are. Good luck to you buddy!