week 8 recruiting evaluations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TeXasfight33, Dec 16, 2010.

1. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Jan 25, 2010
    1. UF commit Mathew Bennett QB
    This kid will be a star.he is flat out phenomenal he has the perfect size at6'6 and with run straight through you, over you or around you . Oh yea he also has a cannon of an arm which makes him that much more special. Look for him to take the reigns after Brantley and lead the Gators to special things down the road. I feel awful for every one else in the SEC because this boy is a darn right freak of nature.
    2.Michigan commit Antoine Thomas WR
    Recently picked the wolverines over the hated buckeyes. At 6'4Thomas could flourish in the Michigan spread attack. H has outstanding speed with good hands and some raw ability in other areas. The wolverines are heading on the right track at with signings like this they have no plans on stopping.
    3.Curtis Charlie USC commit QB
    Charlie looks like a bright young pocket passer who seems to have been made for a pro style offense. He can throw the ball just about any where he wants with. He can hit you long or can fit it in between two defenders. The only problem about him is his small size at only 5'11 it could be tough for him to adjust to the bigger players in college.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    Nice stuff.

Im gonna feel terrible in 3 years when all the 3* I'm recruiting right now are playing. Of course I'll be recruiting 4 or 5 stara by then lol. Come on season 2017!!
  3. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Jul 13, 2010
    Big time signing by me. Big, fast wide receiver.