WEEK 8 (S1) - Scheduling

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by majesty95, Aug 3, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

WEEK 8
    Deadline is SUN 11PM EST

Week 8 Games

#24 Northern Illinois (5-1) - @Glen Cieske at Central Michigan (1-5)
    North Texas (3-1) at Louisiana Tech (4-2) - @xx Vols xx
    Utah State (4-2) - @CJTHA1 at New Mexico (3-3)
    Southern Miss (4-3) - @bigtubb_ at East Carolina (0-5)
    Old Dominion (3-3) at Middle Tennessee State (3-3) - @titangator
    Temple (3-3) - @Shnoogans10 at Ohio (2-4)
    UTSA (1-4) at Florida International (1-4) - @Paytonno1son

Kent State (5-1) - @majesty95 - BYE
    Arkansas State (4-2) - @Rhight - BYE
    San Jose State (2-4) - @MarkyMark67 - BYE
    Idaho (1-6) - @KNICKSFAN_84 - BYE​

NOTES: @BigJim11 was removed due to inactivity and not responsing to messages from me and @Paytonno1son. I will go to our waiting list to find a replacement.

Utah State followed up their big win over in-state rival BYU with an equally impressive win over Boise State in overtime. The Aggies have now won fur in a row.

Idaho continues to struggle in its first year under coach Caudell. However, I believe they will turn it around in the offseason with a full year to implement Coach Caudell's system.

Northern Illinois got back on track after their first loss of the year and have once again moved back into the Top 25.

We have a reduced schedule this weekend so let's see how fast we can get the games in! :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

3. majesty95

@Paytonno1son, @Glen Cieske, @CJTHA1, @Rhight, @bigtubb_, @MarkyMark67, @Shnoogans10, @titangator, @KNICKSFAN_84, @xx Vols xx

OK guys, time for slacking on the content is over. I know I'm guilty too and will be catching up on mine shortly. However, some guys are keeping up and some guys are putting a reasonable amount of work into their content. Slack time is over. GET YOU RECAPS IN! This is a mandatory part of TSO. We don't have many new guys so most of you have been around for awhile and should know this. If there is a reason you haven't been posting or can't, send a PM to me and payton, other wise POST YOUR RECAPS. Payton is going to be monitoring this and if we have to start reducing scholarships we will. Content is a big part of what makes TSO great. It keeps everyone involved and gives you more than you get playing solo. I'm not trying to be a hard ass here but this is my last warning. We all know what's expected so just tale a few extra minutes after each game to post a pic and some stats and a few lines. Not too much to ask, right?

Now let's all regroup and re-energize. We have some big turnarounds going in this league. I want to hear about them! :D

• Like Like x 2