Week 8: Saints v Vikings

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by ThaBayouChef, Apr 22, 2015.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

JSimms

Firday night will be ify. Could be available around 9 or 10/et though. Saturday will be free most of the day, but may hit up the Rays game Saturday night. Sunday free most of the day with a schedule. Morning time would be preferred. Monday free after 7/et.

2. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

LtJustice CHUNKNESS

I have a family member that was sent home on hospice care yesterday. I'm heading back to my hometown Friday to see them. I may be back Sunday night, but if they pass over the weekend, might be staying Monday and/or Tuesday. I'll keep all updated over the weekend, but there's a chance I may not be available to play this game until Tuesday night (unless we adv early and I play it tonight)...

3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks for the heads up, Jeremy. Sorry to hear about your family member, my thoughts are with you and your family. Please keep us posted on your status. Take care.

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

JSimms If we happen to advance early tonight, which I doubt, I'll be able to play then as well.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good luck with everything bud. Sorry to hear it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

JSimms
    Really sorry to hear that Jeremy. Do what you can, but take the time you need. The league is advanced to week 8.

ThaBayouChef
    League is advanced to week 8 for you to play Loren. Please try to accommodate Jeremy as best you can.