Week 8 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Week 8 Scores

Goes here

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Arkansas beats Kentucky at Home 27 to 7 in a rainy, tough game.

3. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Arkansas keeps plugging away. Looks like we could be on a collision course for an Arkansas-Florida State national championship. That sounds like it would be a pretty sweet game based on the recaps I've read from both teams this season.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Yea it seems that way. unless I loose to a CPU team the SEC championship will be the big game for me to win. Looks like I will play Georgia or Mississippi in that game. It would be an offensive battle in the National Championship for sure. Do you have any more games against human teams? ACC Championship?

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We lose 24-17 vs UNC... No recapped too pissed. Should have been an easy win.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    A little hangover from the tough loss last week? ;)

8. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Oh yeah, I've got three straight user games starting with this current week with a bye mixed in next week or two weeks from now. The stretch of user games is Miami, Florida State and Virginia Tech, so it looks like things are about to get ugly for the Terps.

9. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Maryland falls to Miami 28-14

Maryland was devastated by four interceptions on the day and by the rushing attack of Graig Cooper who piled up 154 yards on 23 carries for three touchdowns. Ouch!!!

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yeah I think so... We played a lot worse thats for sure.

11. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

VA Tech Beats Duke

12. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Auburn had a good week.. two recruits and a much needed win.

After the tigers fell to 0-2 without starting QB Cam Newton shit started to hit the fan. As back to back conference loses tallied the LSU tigers rolled into Auburn with their 14th ranking and an outside shot at the sec west title and a trip to atlanta.

The game was very back and forth and the Russell Shepard show existed throughout with 3 scores from over 60 yards.. Jefferson was great. But Neil Cauddle and Mike Dyer were better. Dyer busted a huge run in the third to put the tigers ahead. The Tigers ran a new system more like Hawaii's run and shoot to the old tiger spread. The change was due to Neil Cauddles skill set not fitting with the read option and pocket rolls. Dyer benefited the most from the run and shoot taking multiple balls off draws as the defense was spread out side line to side line.

The defense was less than spectacular but held where needed, the difference in the score was the bizarre two missed pat's by LSU Kicker Jasper. The tigers became bowl eligible and can still sneak into the bcs bash with a ten win season. The sit at 6-2 and will move up from a 24th ranking.

Gameball to Dyer for his performance and big runs. Neil Cauddle made me smile.

Tigers have quite the schedule ahead... playing UGA, TX, and Bama they need to win those three to solidify their season. They will get Newton back for the Iron bowl, but if Cauddle continues to impress the hickup may not be Cauddle but Newton back in the offense.

13. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Wake Forest dominated Navy. The running duo of Adams and Pendergrass are turning out to be quite a threat. They combined for a total of 184 yards and 4 TD's. Unfortunately, Stachitas is still attempting to find his groove. He was able to throw for 200 yards but no touchdowns and one interception

14. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On