Week 8, Season 2 - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 19, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced!

Advance Schedule:
    -when Goose stops being a douche or
    -Sunday 7:30pmEST

Week Notes:
    -Goose is a football god, pulling off the biggest upset in Cathedral history. Yes folks, Akron is that bad.
    -Plague wins... again
    -Tanner is like a 7yr old on Ritalin... he might actually even be a 7yr old on Ritalin
    -Weave wins again. Shocking.
    -Washington State loses again. Shocking.
    -Bonner can't spell. Shocking.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

i get wins on bye weeks?

3. vatechhokie01

it was a bit of an update from 2 weeks, but yes, its so stupid that you get W's on bye weeks as well actually

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

did bonner actually beat sdsu?

5. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

i can spell shoking!!! and no i did not beat sdsu

6. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Hey Billy

We have a huge Sunbelt matchup this weekend. Im in the process of moving into my new house all weekend long so let me know when you are available. They arent turning off my internet till Monday so I should be good to play.
    Lets go Mean Green!

7. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Goose, just noticed you beat Boise. On the smurf turf. Bout time some one gets a huge upset like that. Well done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Goose

Goose Walk On

Somehow it was a home game for me, the 15 people in attendence really helped me out. Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  9. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Plague,
    How's sometime Sunday? Morning or evening?

10. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Sunday is good. Preferably morning(and as early as possible). I've been moving all day today and tomorrow. Let me know what times good for you.
    Plague

11. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Morning is great. How about 9:30 CST?

12. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Ya ok 930cst is good. See you then.

13. TJM

TJM Walk On

Tulane is on the CBS College Sports Network showing a game from last season agaisnt Marshall. Wow is Tulane terrible. The QB is horrid and they are on pace to leave up 8-10 sacks against Marshall. The only bright spot is there freshmen RB, Orleans Darkwa, who is from Ghana and Orleans is a popular name in Africa (not named for his alma maters town), he also was 4th in the country for freshmen RBs, behing USC Latimore, Wisconsins White, and some other bigger schools player.

But it is cool watching your team after building a bond with their little pixel hearts.

• Like Like x 3
  14. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I love it. I beat SDSU and Fresno St. on the road. So now I play New Mexico at home and they haven't won a game yet.

No score midway through the 2nd qtr because everytime I have a 3rd down I get sacked. Oh wait we score on a big pass play 7-0 SJSU. They run back the ensuing kickoff 7-7. We score again on a big pass play 14-7 SJSU! They run back the ensuing kickoff 14-14. I have a bad feeling about this game even though I just took the lead 21-14 at the half.

15. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

WOW. I just destroyed New Mexico 40 something to 17 and it doesnt show my results even though i save my replays and everything. I don't have it in me to play this game over again right now. This blows big time.

16. vatechhokie01

i think this is what happened with bonner. he lost the game but i never saw the results. it said he lost in the dynasty home page and was ready to advance and then when we advanced, it changed the score and he won. reports of this happening a lot all of a sudden...

EA sucks.

17. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

heath - we all know that EA doesn't make mistakes.

and when the hell are they gonna launch the new dynasty webpage? i am getting tired of the coming soon tab.

18. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Basically I finished the game and uploaded all my videos. Once I was done with that and said to exit it said dynasty server unavailable. After trying to click on that for about 5 minutes real time I finally clicked exit and found out it didn't track.

19. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Damn man it's early on Sunday and I'm the only game left. I'm gonna try and play now. Just an FYI though, if I get the lead I'm gonna run clock, super sim and the whole 9 to end the game faster since I really don't feel like playing at this moment.

20. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

alright guys I just got a quick 7-0 and simmed the rest of the way through and won. Should be good to advance now. I really really really hope it kept my original game and stats. During my game this time I lost my LG for 9 weeks.

21. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

injuries don't carry over apparently in OD's. My KR broke his vertebrae a few weeks ago and was healed miraculously in time for his next game.

• Like Like x 1
  22. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

That is good news because he is my #1 Olineman coming in at about 64 overall!