Week 8 Season 4 Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 28, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 8 Season 4 Update

Alright guys advance will be Saturday around noon. These are the games/summaries still yet to be completed:

Games:

#13 Pittsburgh (BigTubb_) @ Syracuse *Let me know if you still can't get into OD, new invite sent

#5 Texas (Bruce80) @ Texas Tech

#16 Virginia Tech (Jvigorous1) @ Clemson *Still on AutoPilot

Summaries:

#2 Tennessee (JerzeyReign)
    #1 Michigan (Maximus)
    Oklahoma (leonidas)

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Playing it late tonight, summery will follow closely behind the final gun.

Thx.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My summary will be up once I can fire up the PS3 (daughters watching cartoons).

I will hold off on the advance until folks post up their summaries. BigTubb_ you've never gotten back with me to tell me if you got in or not (or even tried to). If everyone knocks out their final week 8 tasks we will still advance by noon.

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I am going out for breakfast than doing my summary when I get back. So be done around 11. My Bad Didnt realize you were waiting till we got our summaries done to advance. Will have mine done sooner next time, one of my favorite things to do in life is procastinate lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm only doing that so when it comes to Ryno/Drift/Hack picking who stay and who gets cut I don't want them to say "You guys don't even post summaries" or something like that. Plus I still read 'em all.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We will advance as soon as I find my game. That's not a good sign because that means my twins probably got to it. Still looking...