1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8 Season 6

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 10, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    "Fuck famous, let's get LEGENDARY!"
    [​IMG]
    Advance Max: Monday 6 PM EST
    WHAT HAS TO BE COMPLETED TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 9:​
    1. All games must be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries must be posted​
    3. Heisman Watch, Power Rankings, Injury Updates , Pick'EM (setup), etc.​
    4. Please use GAME SCHEDULING forum as directed. Team threads go in game summaries.​
    5. Everyone catch up on their summaries. fuzzyl0gic
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll be doing my recruiting tomorrow, just letting you guys know. Got a BYE week.

3. IrishBearcat

Anddddd the wheels come off.

My QB entered this game with 7 TDs and 0 INT in 5 games. He left the game with 5 interceptions.

I trailed all game and finally took the lead 24-20. They answered though, and down 24-27 #1 was unable to come up with the big play. Threw pick #5 on the last drive. Was one of those game. We're not happy, but will bounce back.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU 53 - Navy 10

OSU was favored big time. OSU forced three turnovers on the day. One of which was by CB Moore who had a wonderful fumble recovery for six in the 3rd quarter. My FB reminds me alot of Mike Alstott, he ran the ball a bunch of times and proved to be an excellent blocker in the passing game. As long as I can do the things I normally do and do not deviate from my game plan I should be ok the rest of the way. I played it very conservative in the redzone and came away with 6 FGs. Navy was no match for my speed. Now the schedule will get very tough and if I can come away with 2-3 wins to end the season I will be happy.

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

After I hyped him u too? Damn u Marlon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. IrishBearcat

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]
    Huskies Find Some Rhythm on Offense
    [​IMG]
    After scoring zero offensive TDs in the Huskies last outing against the Trojans, Washington showed some life again with a rushing TD and 2 passing TDs from Kyle Davis. The defense managed to shut ASU's option attack down, and held the Sun Devils to 13 total points. The Huskies have a bye week, then face 3-3 Arizona.​