Week 8 Season 6

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 10, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    "Fuck famous, let's get LEGENDARY!"
    [​IMG]
    Advance Max: Monday 6 PM EST
    WHAT HAS TO BE COMPLETED TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 9:​
    1. All games must be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries must be posted​
    3. Heisman Watch, Power Rankings, Injury Updates , Pick'EM (setup), etc.​
    4. Please use GAME SCHEDULING forum as directed. Team threads go in game summaries.​
    5. Everyone catch up on their summaries. fuzzyl0gic
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll be doing my recruiting tomorrow, just letting you guys know. Got a BYE week.

3. IrishBearcat

Anddddd the wheels come off.

My QB entered this game with 7 TDs and 0 INT in 5 games. He left the game with 5 interceptions.

I trailed all game and finally took the lead 24-20. They answered though, and down 24-27 #1 was unable to come up with the big play. Threw pick #5 on the last drive. Was one of those game. We're not happy, but will bounce back.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU 53 - Navy 10

OSU was favored big time. OSU forced three turnovers on the day. One of which was by CB Moore who had a wonderful fumble recovery for six in the 3rd quarter. My FB reminds me alot of Mike Alstott, he ran the ball a bunch of times and proved to be an excellent blocker in the passing game. As long as I can do the things I normally do and do not deviate from my game plan I should be ok the rest of the way. I played it very conservative in the redzone and came away with 6 FGs. Navy was no match for my speed. Now the schedule will get very tough and if I can come away with 2-3 wins to end the season I will be happy.

5. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

After I hyped him u too? Damn u Marlon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. IrishBearcat

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]
    Huskies Find Some Rhythm on Offense
    [​IMG]
    After scoring zero offensive TDs in the Huskies last outing against the Trojans, Washington showed some life again with a rushing TD and 2 passing TDs from Kyle Davis. The defense managed to shut ASU's option attack down, and held the Sun Devils to 13 total points. The Huskies have a bye week, then face 3-3 Arizona.​