Week 8 Season 7

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, May 11, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fuck famous...
    let's get LEGENDARY
    [​IMG]

Advance Max: Sunday 9:00 PM EST
    WHAT WE MUST ACCOMPLISH TO ADVANCE TO WEEK 9:​
    Bucs
    1. All games should be completed (24 hr cpu/48 user max)​
    2. All game summaries should be posted​
    THANK YOU for you cooperation, you guys have been awesome as usual! Let's keep it up.​
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. IrishBearcat

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

moparjoe when can you play. I sent you my number on xbl. Text me to set it up

4. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]
    GOLDEN BEARS DOMINATE RIVAL USC
    IN FRONT OF HOSTILE HOME CROWD
    [​IMG]
    OLB Sam Rowe laid a huge hit on RB Robert Davis and OLB Will Johnson scooped and scored
    California entered the contest against their bitter rivals, the USC Trojans, with a 5-1 (4-0) record with half of the season in the books. The Trojans entered the game sporting a 3-3 (2-2) record under new Head Coach BakerWildcat. The two coaches rivalry dated back to BakerWildcat's time at Arizona. Both coaches were looking to start the second half of the season with a big win.​
    The first drive of the game the Cal defense flexed its muscles and forced a three and out. USC answered with a three and out of their own. After a California punt USC's offense gave up a fumble as OLB Sam Rowe blitzed right up the middle and hit RB Robert Davis hard enough to jar the ball loose. OLB Will Johnson scooped up the football and carried it 22 yards for a touchdown to give Cal a 7-0 lead. After another defensive stop K Justin Sledge add three more field goals during the course of the half. California's defense was dominant and completely shut down the Trojan offense. Cal lead 16-0 at halftime.​
    [​IMG]
    Dwayne Anderson's 4 catches for 144 yards and 2 TDs put sealed the victory for Cal

The California offense started to finally find the end zone during their opening drive of the second half. WR Dwaye Anderson caught a crossing route over the middle and made an impressive effort to dive into the end zone for a 15 yard touchdown. After a USC interception Cal immediately went for the home run and beat the defense over the top for a 54 yard touchdown. Up 30-0 California finally gave up a score after holding their opponents scoreless for six consecutive quarters.

USC's luck wasn't improving as Cal proceeded to return the KO 101 yards for a touchdown on the ensuing kick for a touchdown. KR/RB Brenton Smith added his fourth return touchdown of the season to seal the Golden Bear victory with a 37-7 blowout.

[​IMG]
    GG BakerWildcat7 , my defense has a ton of talented seniors and I think that was the difference. Our games seem to always favor the home team, so next season's matchup will be great one. Good luck the rest of the season.​
    -​

5. IrishBearcat

Added some new graphics to the top, testing out some stuff for '13.

What do you think? :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

ASU defends home turf​
    ASU was balanced from the start using an array of speed and read options to loosen the Colorado defense. Coach Truth had gone away from how he won at TCU by trying a 4-3 defense with a multiple look on offense. Scrapped are both of those concepts. In our his patented 3-3-5 stack and Spread Option attack. With the Stack back in on defense ASU allowed 0 points and forced 4 errant throws by the Colorado QB.​
    Safety Davis who is typically a spur defender was forced to play FS due to an injury of FS Koch. Davis would play this position to a T coming away with a great performance 1 tackle and 4 interceptions. Also providing the defense with key big plays were SR DE Marcus Roberts 3 sacks and Anthony Jacks 6 tackles.​
    Providing the big plays on offense was QB Sullivan who was nearly perfect on his option reads. He threw 2 ugly INTs however he countered that with 2 TD passes. One a great run and catch by SR WR Chuck Franklin who finished with 3 for 95 then another by SR TE Jones who broke a tackle and scored late would later finish with 4 for 10.​
    gg moparjoe

• Like Like x 1
  7. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

It woukd look better if they were Boilermakers instead of those pesky Irish. :)

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  8. IrishBearcat

I tried that first but could only find pictures of Purdue players being dominated. Didn't think it'd be fitting for a league banner! (y)

9. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Ouch that stings and I know we aren't having a good season at all this year

10. IrishBearcat

Notre Dame is better than Purdue for sure, neither are great.

The Irish have an out-of-this-world tough schedule. Check it out:

[​IMG]

I think Notre Dame will be improved, but I think they're schedule difficulty could lead to a mediocre record. I'll be okay if we win 8, anything more I'll be estastic. Only 6-7 wins would be par for the course, which has not been good enough for the past 3 decades.

11. Alwaysfly

Alwaysfly Walk On

i dont know why I try

12. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]

Why so emo?

13. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

If Purdue beats ND this season there going ti a bowl game. Our QBs are ass we don't have a Drew Brees anymore. But they are still passing all the damn time. Run the ball holy crap. But you have the freshman all world at qb for you dudes a beast.

14. IrishBearcat

Please save our season Mr. Golson:

[​IMG]

15. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Which reminds me mr commish when are we going to start discussing ncaa 13?

16. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Oregon State - 51
    Arizona - 14

Just an embarrassing game all around.. Looked good at first with the score being tied 14-14 at one point with Oregon State's touchdowns coming from a fumble recovery and kickoff return, but just like the Cal game, got completely outplayed the whole rest of the game. Chad Coleman had a nice game with 117 yards on 12 touchdowns, but other then him, there was nothing else.

17. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Oh and good game I Peench.

I know you weren't trying to run up the score and thanks for the kind words lol :) Got yourself a good team.

18. IrishBearcat

Are you done recruiting? Don't wanna advance while you are in the middle of doing it and mess it up for you!

19. XAttackConquerX

XAttackConquerX Walk On

Almost done.

20. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I feel for ya man. Your defense can't tackle for ANYTHING! Hope you get a bit more talent in 13

21. IrishBearcat

Cool, just lemme know when I can advance. You can message me on Xbox.

22. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

[​IMG]
    Week 8​
    Oregon 34​
    Stanford 35​
    After losing to Washington State last week and starting this game down 28-0 to Oregon at Home, the fans were probably calling for my head. Luckily we were able to cut the lead to 14 heading into the half. We were able to contain the Ducks offense for the entire 3rd quarter where our offense was able to swing the momentum and score 3 TD's to take a 7 point lead going into the 4th quarter.. After a good defensive battle for most of the 4th quarter the Ducks were able to punch in a TD with 1:34 left. However they decided to go for 2 and take the lead. They ran a pitch play out to the left but they were stopped in the backfield and we were able to recover the ensuing onside kick and run the clock out. ​
    [​IMG]
    Next week we go on the road to play Oregon St.​

• Like Like x 1