Week 8 Steelers vs. Browns

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Michael Overman, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I'm moving this weekend, but shouldn't have too much of a gap with out internet service. I know Friday is a good day for me (last night in old house). I'm trying to get the whole day off work...if so then I can play anytime all day during the day. If I work I will get off around 4pm and could probably start a game around 445

What is your schedule looking like? If not Friday, I think Sunday morning would be next best target around 10:30 -11 AM range...Saturday is move day for me..so probably no go that day

CSteud

Looking forward to our games this season...I really enjoyed our division match-ups in Season One.

2. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I'm looking forward to it as well. I have been struggling as of late so it might be a little anti-climatic this time around. Friday I can't play until after 7pm (est). Weekend is pretty wide open so whatever would work best for you will be fine. If you wanna give me a time that is best for you I'll make it work.

3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Well that is about as accommodating as it gets :) Now my cable company called and are playing with the install time... Friday after 7pm might work...otherwise...I have no worries about us getting together on a time for Sat/Sun.

I'll be in good contact

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CSteud

It looks as if the file will advance tonight around 9pm or so...Are you available this evening? No problem if not

5. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Tonight's a no go for me, sorry but I won't be home until way late and I've got an early morning tomorrow.

6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

No Problem thanks for the response...have a nice evening and we can try and hook up tomorrow night.

7. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

goodness i was looking forward to playing the browns.. We must play in week 9.. Who do I play then?!

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Chiefs. You play the Browns in week 10.

9. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I was just reminded by the wife that I have a Birthday dinner to attend Saturday night around 7pm est. I imagine that will last a few hours or so. Tomorrow is still good after 7 and Saturday works before I head out for dinner. Feel free to send me a text if you like 505-400-1820 especially if I don't respond on YIM or here.

10. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CSteud

Lets lock in tonight sometime for sure...Saturday is my move day and is gonna be hectic

I should be home after 7pm as well...so I will text you around then

• Like Like x 1
  11. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Glad to see people are circling our team on the schedule now....incorrectly mind you...but it still feels good ;)

12. coachmimz20

coachmimz20 Walk On

i know right..

13. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CSteud

Home and ready to go in lets say 10-15 min? I'll text you now