Week 8 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 31, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Week 8 Summaries

Wyoming goes into Byu and lays down the wood again this week. The defense forces 6 turnovers 4 fumbles and 2 INT as Byu is stunned and Wyoming wins another one. Byu would score in the first quarter and that would be the only lead they would have as Wyominng came out head hunting again and just layed guys out and forcing fumbles. We are very proud of our defense this week. The defense also scored 2 tds this week on the fumbles. One with 3:14 to go in the second quarter and another directly after that on the kickoff with 3:07 to go in the 2nd quarter. The running game was also big this week

Alexander ran 25 times for 103yds 1 TD

38-19 Wyoming

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

rice falls on the road to UCF 35-14. a slow start cost the owls any shot at an upset.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Might of been a victory for UCF this go around. But trust me boys you want no part of McDuffey the next 2 yrs and that offense along with him.Take your wins while you can vs Rice cause they are few and far in between.

4. T2

thanks for the love sox, gg and good luck in the ccg.

5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Anyone else having problems signing in to Dynsaty Wire online?

It has me signed in to my EA account, and just this morning I now cannot get into Dynasty Wire becuase it says I have to pruchase the game and register, both of which I obviously already did.

6. T2

damn look out kids... sdsu is on the rise!

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Put out the Blaze(rs)
    La Tech wins 2nd straight, 35-28

[​IMG]
    A day that was plagued by a massive rain storm ended up bright and sunny for the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. The Bulldogs beat the UAB Blazers 35-28. The game started off rough for the Dog defense, when UAB halfback Justin Brooks ran 82 yards on UAB's opening drive. Up 7-0 at this point, the UAB defense forced a punt, and quickly scored again going up 14-0 by the end of the first quarter. When the second quarter began, the game started for the Bulldogs. QB Ross Jenkins threw a perfect pass to WR Livas for a 62 yard score. He just laid it right over the outreached hand of the UAB safety. The Bulldogs finally decided to play defense at this point and stopped the Blazers, forcing a punt. On the ensuing offensive possession, the Dogs moved the ball down the field on the ground. Halfback Lennon Creer scored on a nifty 13 yard run to tie the game at 14. With the game tied with less than a minute to go in the first half, the UAB Blazers put together a quick strike drive that ended on a 3 yard run. This would put the Blazers up 21-14 at the half.

The second half is where the fun started for the La Tech Bulldogs. The soggy, moist field seemed to provide the Bulldogs with an advantage. La Tech forced 5 second half turnovers, including 4 fumbles. This happened after the Blazers went up by 14 again. But after a mid third quarter drive, the Bulldogs scored to make the lead only 7, 28-21. In the span of a few seconds, the Bulldogs tied it up at 28. The defense forced a turnover that was picked up by CB Terry Carter. Carter would take it to the house.

Both teams ended up going back and forth for the rest of the game. Everytime UAB was in FG range, the Bulldog defense forced a fumble or the Blazers became careless with the rock. The momentum seemed to be all on Tech's side. With 2:00 mins remaining and deep in their own territory, Blazer running back Justin Brooks moved right and was popped from behind. The ball squirted out, and DT Hitt ended up on the ball. The offense would take the ball there, and use nearly all the time left to score the game winning touchdown on Creer's big run.

[​IMG]

GG Indy, that rain was killer

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great Summary and Even better picture Bob!!

9. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

BLAH...i dont want to relive this game...hahah

10. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    haha..yea that rain was some brutal stuff man...when the game started I was SMH....I knew the ball would be all over the place