1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 8: Tulsa at UTEP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Week 8: Tulsa at UTEP

hey man I can play pretty much when he advances tonight. get back at me when ur available and we'll figure it out..

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Hmm, tonight will probably be too late for me. I can play on Friday maybe around 2 pm central (this is subject to me getting off of work by then)? Or else, I can def. play around 5 pm central or later on Friday.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

im pretty busy with school up until about 3pm eastern, then i have to go visit my dad for a couple hours....so lets plan for 11pm eastern Friday (10pm central)?

4. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

That should work but I will verify the time with you tomorrow in the thread. Just have to make sure my wife doesn't have anything planned for me. I know, don't laugh. The married guys will probably understand my plight.

5. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

10 central will be fine.

6. Masler

Masler Walk On

alright sounds good, ill b on around then give or take a couple minutes lol

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Wives rule the world...If you don't know that yet young bucks, someday you will. I promise! Ha...