Week 8 TWIT! Holiday Edition!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Dec 19, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Week 8 TWIT! Holiday Edition!

Well it is the holiday week and I imagine things will be slow. No problem. This is a time to be with your family and friends and enjoy the holiday season.
    If you can sneak an hour fo NCAA football 10 in there then by all means go for it but we will not rush people to finish there games in 24 hours as we all know how
    busy this time of year can be. But it is a good busy! I would like personally wish all my Traditon 1 brothers a happy and safe holiday!

Anyhow, enough of the sappy stuff lets get down to business.

Tennesse sits atop the ranks again....how boring. Can someone people beat this guy!?!?!

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    1 2 Alabama (41) 6 0 Still king of the mountain over beating Georgia.
    2 1 Tennessee (20) 6 0 Bama knows all about the #2 spot.
    3 3 North Carolina (1) 5 0 LOLOLOLOLOL. This is temporary. But kudos to the defensive performance over Clemson.
    4 4 Georgia Tech 7 0 Sitting behind the bushes waiting to punch the top spot. User games are coming up!
    5 5 Oklahoma 5 0
    6 6 Michigan 4 1
    7 7 Penn State 5 1 Go Nittany Lions!!!
    8 12 LSU 6 1 BCS Mover!! After beating the crap out of Florida the jump 4 spots. Way to go Ryno!
    9 11 Auburn 4 1 Auburn has been quiet this season with there only loss to top spot Tenn.
    10 7 Clemson 5 2 Drops only 3 spots after losing to UNC. Someone like the Clemson coach!
    11 14 Flordia State 5 1 1 and 1 vs the Techs. Of course losing to GTECH and winning vs VTECH
    12 15 VA Tech 4 2 Will quietly climb the ranks as they go through the CPU part of the schedule. Will they get to play play MIAMI...thats thw question.
    13 9 Georgia 4 2 Georgia falling from the top 5 after 2 games vs the #1 and #2 teams in the country. 1 win could have changed their whole season. Now they hope for a decent bowl game.
    14 16 UCLA 4 1
    15 18 Wisconsin 5 2
    16 10 Flordia 5 2 Florida is back to the drawing board after being sit down vs LSU. Things dont get much easier as they look at VA Tech down the road....yikes!
    17 19 Texas 6 1 probably should be ranked higher. Guns are a blazing in Texas!
    18 20 Iowa 3 2
    19 21 Cal 3 1
    20 13 Cincinnati 5 2 They were donutted 0-10 to UL last week.....OUCH!
    21 23 Troy 5 0
    22 -- Louisville 5 1
    23 24 Arizona State 4 1
    24 17 USC 4 2 Crushed by VA Tech....the blow almost knocked them out of the top 25.
    25 25 Oklahoma State 5 1

Week 7 Players of the week

RE Sen Lawrence Dean - Washington
    14 tackles (5 TFL)2 Sacks, FF

HB Sen Orwin Smith - GA Tech (yuck)
    19 cars for 222 yds, 4 TD, 3 Rec, 58 yds, 2 TD (might I add that this is the SAME exact yardage and # of TD recs as when I last did the TWIT in week 3)

Heisman Race

Orwin Smith HB GTECH
    Ruben Randle WR LSU.....isn't he from American Idol??
    Nubian Peak Jedi Knight VT
    Bryce Brown HB Tenn
    Trent Richardson HB Bama

I halfback rich Heisman Race with the lone WR Ruben trying to steal the thunder from Orwin!

Quick Stat tidbits
    #1 Rated QB is Jordan Luallen. He also leads the nation with 2357 yards

The Nubian Peak leads the nation in rushin yards and also has 23 tds 1 behind Beast HB Orwin Smith.

Ruben Randle WR from LSU leads all users with 41 catchs 889 yards ans 12 tds............I smell Heisman without injury (DOH!)

Senior FS Jajuan Harley (FSU) leads the league in tackles with 76
    Senior LE Brandon Jenkins (FSU) leads the league in sacks with 18. 17 of them coming vs VA Tech in week 5.
    Senior MLB CJ Mizell (FSU) leads all users with 5 ints.
    Senior FS Jajuan Harley (FSU) leads the nation with 3 defensive TDs.

WHOLE SHITBALLS Florida State is showing some defense this season! Very impressive stuff from coach KINGEROCK!

Big User vs User Game

#4 GA Tech (7-0) @ UR Miami (3-4)

Well I dont know what to write down about this game. Will Coach Juggs show up to play? If he does will he put forth his best effort to WRECK Mo's Season.
    There is not much to say as GA Tech should roll to an easy win but no matter what anyone says, MIAMI has talent. You just have to ultilize it. Can Juggs get back
    on the horse and make this competitive? Everyone sure HOPE SO!

Other National Games

Maryland @ VTECH

Look for VTECH to have another offensive explosion. The question will be if senior QB Exum will play in the game. The coaches are very happen with the play of Sophomore QB Brandon Edwards. The decision is still up in the air.

Missispi State @ Auburn
    - Mike kills the cpu with style as usual 72-14.

UNC @ Wake Forest
    - Blaza makes a weekend appearance takes the Decons out 44-14.

Notre Dame @ Tennessee
    - Please!

Bama @ Ole Miss
    - jfosh over Ole Miss 70-28

Kentucky @ Georgia - Helli rolls to a 70-31 win. 31 points???

Florida @ Arkansas
    - Florida performs a 69- 21 win over the razorbacks....ouch!

LSU @ The Cocks - Ryno in an old fashion beatdown of the cocks. 76-17.....I thought the point cap was 70???

Florida Stare @ UCLA - Kinger gets his game done PRONTO!! Easy win 63-35

Duke @ Clemson - As said before stick to basketball Duke!
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    revenge for that bullshit they pulled on me last year...

and that pic is borderline as all hell, but it's the holidays so ill enjoy i.... err let it slide this time.
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    damn, do i see cottage cheese on that blonde?? oh well i would just churn that up good and proper.
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    There no nips or coochie, gucci, so whats the deaal?

must be your eyes, old man.... lol

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Feb 10, 2009
    I liked the holiday TWIT....

get your games in skanks!!!
  6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2009
    The only game left is Miami vs GA tech.
  7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    I'll knock this out at 2
  8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    so I take it we're ready to advance now?
  9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2009
    yes we are...