Week 8 WOW

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Dec 31, 2010.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

This could go down as a record setting week. Friday is day 3 and there are only 4 games left. A couples issues with those 4 games though:

Dallas vs Seattle: bates had mentioned something about bruce is on vacation? does he need to get a sub?

Tampa Bay vs Detroit: I assume shiftee will be getting a sub

Pittsburgh vs Cincinnati: no issues really, could probably get played soon

Kansas City vs NY Jets: big issue here, apparently they were scheduled to play tonight at 8pm and jerseytank stood bluebean up; it happens but also bean had said that jets guy was on ps3 the whole time playing black ops. Further to add, bean said he had got on blackops and stalked him in the game and kept killing him (OK that's pretty funny haha) I'm not sure of the whole story, but bean said messages were exchanged and jets was pissy saying his cousins were playing, etc, etc. They never got the game in and bean indicated that still 4 hours later, jets was still on ps3 playing blackops. That's just the story bean gave from the blast chat, but he's pretty upset about it, as you can see from their scheduling thread. Don't know what to do with jetsjersey. This may be his second strike, and we all have heard many bad things about him anyway

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know my game will need a sub as I won't be back during the timeframe to play week 8 games. I have already left the franchise though, so all that is needed is to hop in, correct depth charts, and play the Bucs.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

That story is legit about him being asleep and family using his ps3. Gonna have to just trust me on this one, plus he texts me several times during the day and is in good contact with me. He has some issues no doubt but he did not ignore bean or duck him.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

That is 100% good enough for me then. Someone may need to talk to bean though about running his name through the mud and the leagues in the public blast and on these forums. Seems like he was spearheading an initiative to get him booted with others always jumping on that bandwagon. He seems like an ok dude to me (jerseyjetstank) but people in the blast are always calling for him to get booted.

5. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

I have had something similar happen to me before, unfortunately even though it looks like someone may be logged in, my kids use my profile all the time because we dont allow to have email addresses and such so online play is only through my account. Visiting relatives I can imagine would fit under the same situation if they didn't want to bother creating a new profile and such. Also on the public blasting, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ISSUE, I have been saying for weeks now that nothing should be in the public forum. We need to crack down on this hard, startgin with the top down. Also Jets says he will take a sim loss if bean is unwilling to play.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bean can be and has been hot headed in the past, also has been known to go missing as well so I am not sure why he did this. My kids turn on my PS3 daily it happens. Jersey is a nice kids and is struggling with things in life and needs to tighten up some gameplay but is not a liar and would not duck a game kids lives to play madden and fears no one. Also Gaddy does not help this BS he is in that room constantly talking about jersey and saying he is gonna be booted soon taking info from another owner Gaddy has not even played him in a game yet he needs to shut it.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

If Jersey scheduled a time to play and did not show or notify Bean or anyone thats a problem. I can confirm that Bean was in here last nite waiting for Jersey 30 mins after their scheduled time. I can also confirm that Bean was on PS3 a little later when Jersey did log-on and start playing BLOPS.

Its funny how everytime a "good" player joins the league Dunlap starts a boot parade. Happened with both Calibucc & GABeastmode last year. Now given those boots were probably warranted I just find it funny. He also hated that guy we gave the Jets to a while back that went AWOL, Matt maybe. And Im sure it was because Matt had beaten Dunlap manny times in the past.

I will make a post about trashtalking on AIM.