Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Week 8

Week 8 Season 1 now up

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Recruiting done. Will play game later when I get in the mood, which will probably be later on today. Right now my daughters are going crazy, lol

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I'll be playing and doing recruiting tomorrow night

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

ok i will play mine tommorow to

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

I will play my game and recruit either tonight or early Saturday morning!!!

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The CPU was cheating!! I promise you, they were breaking tackles left and right and they made the most one handed interceptions in the history of mankind.
    Anyway......

Bama-53 Vols-21

Summary later. And do I have to mention it was a 21-13 game at halftime before the CPU decided to play Miss Cleo, lol

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LoL! I know what you mean man. I had my disaster cheat cpu game vs Miami earlier. Did you save any videos?

You'll feel better after your next game.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Here's my dilemma with that. I have videos but...

My PS3 caught the yellow light of death about a month ago. That system's name was JerzeyReign but my online screen name was SalutationsNJ. When I bought my new system and logged on with my email address for SalutationsNJ, JerzeyReign pops up, which is weird since it was my old system's name and never my online name.

Easy problem right? Wrong. Everytime I try to go to EA to register the new screen name it says that I can't because I'm already registered (SalutationsNJ screen name). I go through the process almost daily for resetting the password but the link that they send to my email never works.

Hopefully I can get in contact with someone from EA/PSN next week because I really want to make a Volunteers' end of the year highlight video, lol.

Also this is the reason I have no pics or videos from my games and never sent videos of my 'discrepancy'

And oh yeah do we still have room? The guy who's roster we're using (luvtotha9s) is an active person who maybe interested in joining.

9. BG

BG On The Rize!

I understand your pain also. I had that game against Nebraska earlier this season! Fortunate for us, we had the ball last to run the clock out and score as time expired!!! LOL

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

That sucks man. Hopefully EA can fix that problem ASAP.

If Benbuckeye's brother gets back with me that will leave 1 spot open. We currently have 2 spots open and would like for him to join. Have luv2totha9s contact me soon because I've been getting alot of interest lately.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Luvtotha9 just registered and should be contacting you shortly about the open spot.