Week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 1, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 8

Tonight is supposed to be advance and only 2/6 games have been played.
    I know Archie usually always plays his game on the last night..

most of you haven't logged in for 3+ days...what's up?!

can we try and knockout this last half...ncaa 10 is right around the corner and I know you guys wont want to be playing this when it comes out..

so could we please pick up the pace...i've had a lot of fun so far and am looking forward to playing mazz soon..

LETS GOOOOOO :eek:

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

??? .....

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I have been getting my games in early the last couple weeks in hopes that others would follow suit, for the same reasons you listed, but it hasn't been happening. I have been swamped with work stuff but will get my game done tonight and hopefully next game done tomorrow night. I agree that with only 6 guys and 2010 right around the corner we should be speeding up and getting our games in.
    I have been here from game 1 of the first season and would like to take it out to a finish of this season.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Cool, Im not mad in anyway...there just seemed to be lack of interest IMO because I have seen most everyone on the site roaming around.

I was just curious what was going on, it is understandable if there are reasons. But if anyone is just straight up getting bored...then they might as well just retire. I hope we can finish this bad boy out!

5. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I always play my games on Monday and Friday

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oops.

Sorry about the late advance guys. I hit the advance option a few hours ago, and walked away, not remembering that it gives me the option to save a file before it processes the advance.

I just noticed. We have advanced.

AG

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

no problemo

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I will be out until Thursday but got my game done this morning before I left. With the new game hitting in just over a week we all need to step it up and crank it up to 3 or more games a week if we are going to get this finished. With only 6 left playing I would think this would be easy but doesn't seem to be happening for some reason. Hmmmmmm. I sure would hate to end this thing not knowing if OSU could actually beat U of M in the Big House with a healthy roster for once. It would be a hell of a game but doesn't look like it will be happening at the pace we have been going. Hmmmmmmm.

9. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

I agree. Once the new game hits, this will be a lost cause. I would say try advancing Sunday, Wed, and Fri....Just an idea

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm lol

well...we will still be waiting for the new rosters as well...so we would have about a week or two