Week 9 #15 Ole Miss Vs Auburn

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Week 9 #15 Ole Miss Vs Auburn

[​IMG]

This is why we Play the Game!!!!

Ole Miss fresh off an Ark Loss roll in Jordan Hare looking to finish what they started and get to Atlanta. The Tigers Also hot in the WEst is looking for a shot in ATL agaist the Gators who have all but wraped up the East.

Ole Miss early in the game showed why they got to where they were this year...pure domination....only team to slow down the Tigers offense like this was TAMU. Miss early on hits a 30 yard FG to go up first, and before the end of the first B. Bolden dive up and over AUB defenders to put them up 10-0.

Feeling the pressure T. Hawthorne Beats the press and the safety's to the end zone on a quick slant for 20 yards to the endzone. Houston Nutts Rebels was not gonna let AUB pull it close that easy...with 48 secs left Jevan Snead passes for a 14 yard TD to R. Hicks. Up over the stuned tigers 17-7.

The Rebels defense would continue to clamp down for the whole 3rd QTR stopping drives here and there....till Heisman Hopeful Motez Billings had enough. With 10 secs left in the 3rd needing to make a play he takes a Screen pass and breaks two tackles racing 29 yards to the endzone to pull it within 3. 17-14 Ole Miss.

Early in the Fourth the Rebels once againt would easily impose thier will and score a quick Fg after a 76 Yard kick return by Dexter McCluster...pretty much putting the dagger in the Tigers hearts....well alll but one player.

With 56 secs left....Kodi Burns and Motez Billings put together an improvable play with a tip toe sideline catch in the endzone for 35 yards. He would go to the sideline and strink the heisman...he is earning that reward....the defense then sat back and stoped the Rebels to win a close one. The Tigers would take another setback blow in this Game with Ben Tate going down for the year with an ACL tear...his career is now over....and hurts the tigers gameplan offense they have for the gators. Mario Fannin who didnt even suit up for this game as he was questionable....Went into the locker room and played like a warrior.

AUB
    K. Burns 18/31 302 YDS 3 TD
    M. Billings 3 Recs 104 YDS 2 TD
    R. Gray 5Tks 3TFL 2 SKS

Ole Miss
    J. Snead 17/27 244 1TD 1INT
    L. Breaux 5 Recs 71 Yds / G. Harris 4 Recs 77 YDS
    P. Trahan 8 Tks 3TFL 2 Sks

Next Up: Mich St.(4-5)

((I havent played as much a fun game agaist the cpu in a long time, i had t think, plan and strategize every play on offense and defense in this game, and i honestly didnt think i was gonna win, but when i got that last TD i was fist pumping and cheering like i was crazy, jumping up and down..havent felt that good playing NCAA since my first try on 360 playing tight heisman games))

Amazing TD run for Ole Miss
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8727275

Game winning Catch
    http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8727210

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

that was an awesome catch!! congrats on that win.....

be careful not to lose any games.....if i can win out,we will be close to each other in the conference.........that is if i can win out!

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

If you win out you go due to tie breaker i think

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thats what i was thinking but i wasn't sure how that worked. i still have to get through LSU though....plus a few others who could play above and beyond their ratings against me.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

wont u end up like 7-2 in conference play and ill be 5-3 or 6-3 i think if we both win out so that still puts u ahead of me im pretty sure...