Week 9 2012 Now Open - Deadline 11.18.10 7:00 p.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 16, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 9 Now Open

Please complete by November 18, 2010 7:00 p.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent St. (Commish) @ Miami, OH (Roady)

Bowling Green (Sox) @ Akron (DJ)

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Temple takes down UCONN 27-17 to move to 8-1 on the year. Also, the Owls receive their highest commitment in school history with the signing of a :4stars: TE.

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Man I need someone to teach me how to recruit. I'm getting KILLED this year in both of the OD that I am in.

As an aside - Roady and I are going to play our game tonight and we will advance as soon as it is completed. I did not get back home until after midnight thanks to the wind storm on the east coast.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Toledo is done till later tonight ps3 went down during game this morning going to go buy new one today so my game will be simmed

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

At last check we had 4 guys who were still not finished. I'll give everyone until Sat morning to get your game/recruiting in.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

I got no answer for you, CLW. Your blitzes come untouched and every pass you throw is to an uncovered receiver. Amazing wizardry. It really wasn't tough breaks, unless you're saying my suckitude is a bad break. Which is possible, because I am a victim in need of gov't assistance. That performance made Vick's MNF game look like a nailbiter. Ugh....

What a difference a game makes.

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Honestly, its a style v. style thing and my familiarity with your play calling tendancies over the past 3 years in the GBN. It also doesn't help matters that my team has more talent than yours. So you get the talent discrepency whammy; the familair opponent whammy and a game style problem whammy. Those three factors make it tough.

9. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

And your stick skills! Dammit. Dammit all to hell!

That's why - getting smoked like that, I just started chewing the clock and trying not to run out of bounds.

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I want that little back of yours. He's pretty shifty. Think you can work out a trade I mean dual transfers like we did with Stanford and Fresno?

11. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

He can be. Actually, the transfer that spent the game in the Spirit Squad's hot tub suite is going to rock. He's got 95 SPD and 93 AGI. Whether I can get utilize him will be something else. He'll be the first guy I have with breakaway speed.

That was the first time I played that HB, too. He's a senior, but I promised lots of time to John Coltraine and Dougie Fresh, the two freshmen. And you know this Coach is a man of his words...