Week 9, 2017

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by jandy, Nov 15, 2013.

1. jandy

jandy Walk On

We have Texas (Rhight) vs Arkansas (cmassey13) as the only user game this week. Good luck to all!

2. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Rhight I'm got something going on Sunday afternoon, but should be done around 4 or 5pm central. Do you mind if we leave it a little flexible? I am happy to text you tomorrow when I get a better idea of what time it will be. What's your number again?

4. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

I'd like to watch dnver Kansas city game 2mor nite.... I'm free after 3pm est till the n 386 292 4190

• Like Like x 1
  5. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Sounds good. I'll do my best to finish up early. Have some family visiting this wkend, but think they'll be leaving early enough to get our game done before the nfl kickoff. I want to watch that game too.

• Like Like x 3
  6. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

I have been at army training this weekend and my hotel tv wouldn't work but will b on tonight!

• Like Like x 2
  7. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Rhight you free to play? Tries sending a text to you, but haven't heard back.

8. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Imma have to drop out. I got a ps4 and my brother (still playing a ps2) begged me for my ps3 so being the great big brother I am I gave it to him. Sorry for not being able to get back to u sooner I was stuck at work late.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Ok man. Let me know what you think of the PS4. Thinking about getting one myself.

10. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I cant say I wouldn't do the same

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

The oline play is much improved. That and CPU ai. If u keep running curl routes eventually the cb will jump it which means if u time a stop and go route at the right time the cb will be stuck looking stupid. It's worth it so far to me. Just going to miss ncaa(my fav game) alot

12. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hate to see you go man, but I understand.

Still haven't gotten a Texas A&M vs Texas matchup.

• Like Like x 1
  13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

HOLY CRAP!

I beat the snot out of FCS Midwest but the servers went whacky and didn't upload the results. I guess I have to play it again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jandy

jandy Walk On

Sucks to see you go Rhight, but I understand why you're moving on. It's too bad we never got to play in CL though

• Like Like x 1
  15. jandy

jandy Walk On

All RTA except fantasyboi. Will you be able to play your game sometime today?

16. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Best of luck bro hopefully I'll see you on the PS4 one day. Good gift for the younger brother

17. jandy

jandy Walk On

Looks like everyone is RTA now. I'll be advancing later tonight when I get home

• Like Like x 2
  18. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

ya i wish i hadnt played haha...I absolutely got dismantled by Illinois...talk about no offense at all. My Senior QB was a whopping 5 for 13 passing with 3 or 4 INTs...and i absolutely destroyed my controller in the process haha....needless to say he will never see a single snap again

• Like Like x 1