Week 9 Advance will occur Monday Night

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Week 9 Advance will occur Monday Night

Blaza has used his first of two "be a fucking prick" cards and will hold us up till monday night.

Ambasa just ain't into it this at all. He loses one too.

Hey Ambasa... you want out bro? Better now than later.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Juggs slowly sneaking around the corner ninja style ready to pounce

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

wow that kid got wrecked

5. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

To be honest, if it was anyone other than Juggs I would probably try and tough it out. But if he wants back in then I have no problem stepping aside and making way. If you didn't call me out Helli I probably would've kept holding the league back thinking "Ill turn it on at some point!" It was a good call though.

There's been a lot of upheaval and bad stuff going on for me personally...added on to the new job and you've got a recipe for someone who is skanking it up big time. I was already way behind in terms of being good at football games compared to y'all...this has only made the gap bigger (clearly evidenced by Mo ransacking me, no lube).

Its sad because I was so geeked when I heard about dynasty wire...enthusiasm was through the roof! I was actually doing a mid season writeup for us, which I don't mind finishing for y'all. But bottom line is that aside from recruiting I haven't really been too competitive in my time here. You guys are straight beasts, and some of the best guys (competitively and personally) I've ever played with online.

Whodathunkit...21 years of age and I need OFFL advances lol. Blaza...pimp down! We're droppin like flies...

So Juggs...she's all yours if you want her.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Merih, I was just busting balls man. The spot is yours til you give it up, please don't take what I said as a reason to leave now if you think things will get better later for you. Also, I don't know if I even get the spot. That's up to you guys to work out

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Sorry for the extra day fellas. I'll play as soon as I get home today.

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Don't pull a Bly! :thumbsup:

I blame Carl.

9. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Well...that was a touch melodramatic on my part LOL. Good thing is I've got some anxiousness to get home and play now. Slap in zee face!

Ill give things an earnest effort...I did pay my 50 bones after all!

10. Blaza

Merih, I definitely feel where you are coming from brother. No WAY I would have had the time for an OD as active as this one fresh outta ollege and working on my first gig. If you really are swamped, why not jump into the sidgeleague? A lot of us are in that and it's at a more relaxed pace. That way you aren’t under as much pressure to squeeze playing time outta thin air, but you still stay up on what’s going on.

11. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

juggs slowly creeps back into the shadows waiting his time to pounce

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

At this point Ponzi (blaza) is on more thin ice then Merih.

13. Blaza

[​IMG]

14. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

That is awesome.

15. BlyGilmore

can't believe you guys haven't seen that. its wicked old.

16. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Bruce Leroy.

[​IMG]

Hurry up Blaza...wtf!?

17. Blaza

Sorry bro, my Uncle's Dog died. Had to go up to DC for the funeral. :HoosierHoo:

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh gawd.... lmao

Hey Merih .... I feel you on the dynasty wire. I have such limited time sometimes these days. Kinda makes me angry that it's now here and I hardly have time to keep track of it or type a paragraph into the edit box.

This weekend was an exception, I played games all weekend (forza). And in doing so I noticed you hadn't been online since like Thursday (y) . So that's why I mentioned you, I never heard anything from you about being gone or busy this weekend or anything, my impression was just that you got bigger things going on in life now.

19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Seems like I'm the only one posting stories on the wire. Bastids!

You should stay merih, you are a great add in the league here. Unfortunately, you just ran into a buzzsaw of the scarlet knights ;).

I really beat down Pitt aside from the fact that dion Lewis is a beast and is literally unstoppable.

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nah, I am too. I'll check yours out.

21. BlyGilmore

i've got a recap for every one of my games so far on the wire. dunno how you guys are doing it, but i'm editing the version automatically created by the game - not recreating a new story.

direct links to the stories by week can be found in the "Dynasty History Thread" linked in my sig :thumbsup:

22. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah ima check yalls out as well. I just found that out Bly, about editing from what the game puts on the website.

Btw I really like the sliders now. I got tore up in the ground by Pitt (my interior dline is suspect) and I couldn't run well on their dline (one of the better ones in the nation). Bostick was horrific though and was the reason I won

23. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

That's too bad man but generally speaking when a guy makes a post like this it's legit. History has shown that posts like this lead to 1-2 weeks of better activity before life strikes up again. After a year of half assing it you will probably be even less interested in what you are left with.

If you do decide to stay though don't worry Juggs dropped in and out of the league last year about ten times and Bly has quit this league six times and OD was introduced only two years ago. :eek:

24. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey cole...blow me (y)

that is all

25. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hahahahahah. Coleman... Truth speaker! lmao