Week 9: Bills vs. Browns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 9: Bills vs. Browns

Bluebean: can you play me anytime?

CPU: " Yes, I'm available!"

2. Bluebean

No waiting list to get in the league for the Browns I guess. Still waiting to play my game

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'm about to try to fill the Browns now since Dunlap is away.

4. Bluebean

Okie Dokie

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To keep you in the loop, Bluebean...got an invite out for a player that has been approved. Awaiting a response (or lack thereof) and then if necessary will push other invites out.

Thank you for your patience.

6. Bluebean

Our game just got disconnected on the Browns end. 17-17 with the Bills driving at the Browns 20 with 34 seconds to go in the 3rd quarter. Browns was kicked offline and never got back on so I'm just waiting to see if you want to do it again or what? Let me know

7. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

finish the game SO SORRY lost internet in my apt im in my friends finish the game VS. CPU bud sorry tomorrow i'll be bring my ps3 to my mothers house which has internet forsure so if u already quit tomorrow anytime!

8. Bluebean

We are going to play it again tonight or Thursday Night.. We good

9. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

BlueBean bud sorry but Nate says Bizzy still rightfully owns the Browns we had a battle until i lost internet but umm if i do get them and comfirmed that there mine by tomorrow night its ON! =D we can battle it out again either way your a great player sorry thats how a war of a game ended..

10. Obisan

Obisan Walk On

ya, there was a misunderstanding on my part if i was still the browns owner. but i have work tonight for 4 hours, but then i am free at night and tomorrow. whatever your schedule is, i'll wake up early or stay up late. or if we are just waiting on us to advance, if a sub wants to come in and play him so he doesn't have to wait anymore.

11. Bluebean

Okie Dokie. Fre3sh, hope you get a team in this league because you played straight up and seem like you'll be a good league member. Obisan, when is the best time you can play. I can play you tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm on AIM at JasonJ76 and Bluebean on PS3. Whatever is best for you, name it and let me know central or eastern time or whatever. I'm free from now until noon tomorrow. Good luck buddy. I'm leaving home for a short while and will be back at 9pm central, leave me a message.

12. Bluebean

I'll check in on ya tomorrow... I guess you couldn't get on the PS3 tonight

13. Fr3sH_UC

Fr3sH_UC Walk On

WOW thanks bud =D u gotta teach me some of those D plays bro i mean i fought hard but that D was crazy n lynch was a beast.. I hope i get in soon too Would like to get in some games before madden 2011 comes out... =] This league is Legit.. Got guys like Stang with 330 plus wins ranked games.. You a beast.. Frisk and me just finished an epic battle.. I mean only played 3 people but all 3 so far have been WARs!

14. Bluebean

I tried Monday through Friday to get my game played. I was on here and PS3 for several hours a day. I either had no opponent, the wrong opponent, and then the real opponent could not get online yesterday evening or this morning. SIM it and let's move the league on.
    I won't be home anymore today.

15. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

sorry bluebean. the board dropped the ball on this and i was swamped with a rally. Browns, you have one more chance. this is nuts.