Week 9 Broncos vs Ravens game **LIVE**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sammymitchell25, Mar 8, 2010.

1. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Week 9 Broncos vs Ravens game **LIVE**

We will be sending you coverage of the Week 9 matchup between the 2-5 Ravens, and the 2-5 Broncos. Both teams coming off big wins in the past weeks. Each owner of their teams has been tirelessly trying to find ways to better their ball-club and find ways to actually win games. ( versus real people) and it seems theyve even been communicating together to make eachother great.

But this week its all business, we watch eachother play almost everyday. And there's no secret to each teams' gameplan.

As one team plays great defense but sometimes cant score enough, and the other scores plenty but cant stop anyone else from scoring either.

So which team will give in, Enough of my "DON KING-LIKE" promotion, this game will also be played under the same roof. "ONLY IN AMERICA", "I LOVE IT, AND I LOVE YOU" (also Don King if no-one got it)

The game will begin at 9 pm eastern time tonight.

Web has not yet confirmed the time, but i think its solid.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Easy pickings gents. Easy pickings! :p

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Gonna have to give the link so we can tune in.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i would love to watch and also interested in how your doing it live? via webcam?

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

we have the web cam set up and the game looks great. we cant figure out how to broadcast it to a url so people can watch. any tips?

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

We got it. Will post the link round 8 if anyone wants to watch.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

is this tonight?

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Man thats embarrassing, could not get the webcam to work, me and web tried for hours before the game, I'll figure out how to fix and make it happen someday. Was working perfectly on the test runs.

Game was blacked-out due to ticket-sales. Sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll be ready to roll in the coming weeks.