1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Browns Vs. Rams

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by LtJustice, May 3, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Hey Eddie, unfortunately my availability is as sketchy as it gets today and tomorrow.

Friday: My uncle is having bypass surgery, so I will be at the hospital most of the morning and probably into the afternoon. Tonight I am supposed to be taking my wife out for her birthday. I may have a small window between these two things (depending on how the operation goes).

Saturday: My morning and early afternoon will be tied up with the kids and free comic book day. The rest of my afternoon / evening should be free, as my wife has a girls night out planned.

Let me know what's best for you.

Thanks!
    pittrocks43

2. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Let's shoot for Saturday evening. Hope all goes well with your uncle. And make sure you take care of your pretty little lady.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Eddie gettin' fresh with your girl

;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Lmao... Never that. I just know the shit he'll catch if something isn't planned.

5. LtJustice

Hey Eddie, I am available for the rest of the night.

6. LtJustice

pittrocks43