1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week-9 = Buccaneers @ Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Randiesel75, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Week-9 = Buccaneers @ Falcons

capp34,

We will have advanced to week-9 by this evening. So let's discuss timeslots for getting our game in. Unfortunately, I am away this weekend so the game needs to happen either tonight or tomorrow evening. Tonight I have an NCAA game @ 9pm (EST), so it would have to be played after this or around 11pm (EST) on Thursday evening.

Also, I work a 2nd shift. So if by chance you happen to be an early riser or will be free Thursday morning, that is another possibility. If tomorrow morning, 8am (EST) would be a suitable timeslot for me.

- Randiesel75

2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

I can play after 930 central either night just let me know which one is best for you.

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I just sent you a friend request. Let's try for tonight, if nothing else we have tomorrow night to fall back on.

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Okay that will work.

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Cap, I'll be home sometime this afternoon. I shoot you a PM and XBL message when I arrive.

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I'm home, messages have been sent...