1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Chiefs vs. Jaguars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 9: Chiefs vs. Jaguars

Hey Win,

Crazy week with family visiting. Here are the times I am able to play through next Wednesday. All times are Pacific.

Saturday- Between 1-3pm or after midnight
    Sunday- After 10pm
    Monday - NOT AVAILABLE
    TUESDAY - NOT AVAILABLE
    Wednesday - Before noon or after 7pm

Hopefully we can get it in Saturday. . .but if not it looks like probably Wednesday.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll try to get with you Saturday. It depends on what is going on around the house here. 1-3 pm Pacific is 3-5 pm central, so I should be able to swing that. I'll let you know after I get off work today at 1 pm central and get back home.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I can do between 3 and 5 pm central time (1-3 Pacific). I am on Yahoo and will try to fire up the ps3 soon so you can communicate with me whenever you are ready to play.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Due to connection issues and the fact that I was outscored on three starts by a grand total of 27 to 0, I left the franchise so that SDunlap could get his game in. He has schedule issues that I do not this week, so to make sure he gets a W (which he deserves), I stepped out. I'll rejoin the franchise sometime.

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Hope you come back soon and hopefully this patch will fix these issues. To dunlap... i hope williamson breaks his leg and gets a concussion in the same tackle....out for the season... haha it still hurts