Week 9: Colts Vs. Falcons

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, May 3, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Michael Overman

Hey Michael. We can give it a go tonight or tomm night. Are you OK with a kickoff around 10pm EST? I could possibly swing earlier, but never know what the kids have in store, so 10pm is the safest bet. Sat night may be best for me, but if Fri works better for you, we can do that. If you need a daytime/evening kickoff let me know and I'll see what I can swing. Looking forward to it.

2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I don't have any plans of yet this weekend...I suspect I will go have a frothy beverage at some point one of the evenings. I get home from work early today, so I'm home at 445 est. I will be around after that for awhile. If I do not venture out tonight 10 would def. work, if for some reason I do venture out this evening. I have all Saturday free.

As always I will be in very good contact...it should be effortless to work this out. -Looking forward to the match up-

3. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good. If you venture out, no worries. I may be able to swing an early evening kickoff tonight, but it all depends on what my case load looks like today and the work keeps coming. So I'm doubtful that I'll have time early evening. If all else fails, we have tomm night. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

It's Friday man, consider it another day in the weekend and let work wait until Monday lol. Works for me :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CHUNKNESS

Rainy and Nasty here...I think I'll be staying in tonight

6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

gonna head out for a bit, gotta a girl celebrating her birthday from the neighborhood and gonna head up to the bar...not thinking I'll be out too late if you are around later...if not...Saturday is wide open

7. CHUNKNESS

Sounds good. I'm going to hit the gym then. Shoot me a msg when you get back and if we're both up for it, we can play then. Otherwise, tomm night will be a good time as well. Enjoy the night out. :)

8. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

CHUNKNESS

Free now and most of the day... :)
    Looking forward to the game

9. CHUNKNESS

K. I'm juggling kids right now, but I'll let you know if I get an opportunity before tonight. I may be able to play this afternoon. Don't wait around for me, though, if something comes up. I'll be able to play tonight for sure around 9:30/10 your time.

10. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

11. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

You can yim me...its on my phone

12. CHUNKNESS

Just did...