Week 9 Da Angry Bowl

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Aug 24, 2012.

Who Will WIN

1. Coach Angry Mike

0 vote(s)
  2. Coach Angry Russ

1. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    College GameDay has made it's way to Eugene, OR for this week 9 PAC12 Match-Up. USC is riding and undefeated #8 6-0. The Ducks are #3 in the polls 5-1 on the year. This game has become known as the "Angry Bowl" due to these Coaches Rage they often let out.​
    Angry Mike has been talking non stop about this match up. He has a distaste for Old Men who wear Crocs. It has been reported that he wont shake hands with Coach Russ before the game. The have been great friends but once SC saw the Ducks on the schedule they became public enemy #1. Due in large part to Oregon winning the PAC12 the last 2 seasons and missing with Coach Buttertooth.​
    Coach Angry Russ has his team playing as good as any in the country right now. They have bounced back from an early season lost to Stanford. They just defended their home turf against UF and are looking to do the same today. Coach Russ has gone on record as saying he doesn't wear no MuthaF'n crocs. The Ducks were suppose to be rebuilding again this year. Yeah no one believe that POS. Coach Russ is looking to get some payback against USC after falling to them twice in Year 1. ​
    One thing we is that the ducks have the advantage in the Cheerleader arena​
    Who will win the "Angry" Contest? Who will be left in the dust to be the Angriest in the CROP?​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Apr 20, 2011
    Sorry Mike - as much as I want to go with the hot hand, I think the (really) safe bet is coach Russ.
  3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    We have lost to USC twice in season 1...both in heartbreaking total meltdown fashion...onside kicks, blown coverages, drops and fumbles have killed us vs the Trojans.

We have had this game circled on the schedule for some time now...Our young QB played better vs Florida and then went in the tank vs Utah...who will show up against SC? He is still on the wrong side of the huge TD/Int ratio. We wont hesitate to bench him if he struggles.

The home field advantage should help keep him calm.

This game boils down to who can force or create turnovers, we know the Trojans will make us pay for our bad reads. The key for us typically is taking advantage of mistakes the other team makes...when we do, we do well...when we struggle with our hands we struggle overall.

I tried to use dynasty wire to get a feel for USC's roster vs ours and the key matchups but it isnt working.

The teams seem very close in overall...

USC A O and B+ D

UO B+ O and A D

In the end if this game plays out like the others USC's veteran team will make it very tough on the Ducks..I predict a very close game...

USC 31
    UO 27
    • Like Like x 1