1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 9: Dolphins Vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 30, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

cry_havoc

James, I should be able to play 930pm EST or later during the 3 day block. If you need an earlier kickoff let me know. Otherwise, let me know if there's a night that's best for you. Looking forward to it.

2. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Im good any day after 9:30. Today being my birthday, ill be available up until gametime at 1:00....then the festivities occur. Let me know if you can ball at like noon est today. If not, well ball tomm night.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

James, I'm going to crash and call it a night. I will be available tomorrow night around 930 est. Let me know what time works for you tomm night.

4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

im around now...if not. tomm im good all day.

5. CHUNKNESS

Sry James. I stepped out and must have just missed you. I'm around for a few now. Otherwise, Tuesday it is. I may have a window of opportunity in the afternoon around 3pm EST or so. Otherwise, 930pm EST would be the earliest I could hit the field at night. Let me know.

6. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

yea let shoot for 3 EST...ill be around. Sorry i was sleepy last night. Im gettin old :)