Week 9 Game Summaries, S8

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by IrishBearcat, Jun 7, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

9 is my lucky number

2. IrishBearcat

#9 COLORADO STATE 48
    #17 BRIGHAM YOUNG 7

The story of the game was 7 interceptions. BYU's QB faced a very good secondary, and couldn't seem to avoid throwing it to the green jerseys. The 7th pick was thrown on a fake punt attempt by BYU. Orlando Ward is really heating up as the season nears the end. UNLV, NM, and an epic showdown against top 15 Wyoming are all that remains on the 9-0 Colorado State Rams' schedule.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I hope I don't lose to CSU by 54 or 41 like the last two weeks. More like 30 lol

4. IrishBearcat

I'm excited for our game, I know it's going to be a competitive battle. We'll be ready though.

5. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Utah jumped out to an early 7-0 lead. However, this would be the only time that Utah would score all game. Air Force put together a balanced attack on offense. QB Berry continued to show signs of becoming a top QB in NCAA. Barrett eclipsed the 1000 yard mark for his third straight season. Air Force gave up 3 sacks however, 2 of them were when Backups were in. Coach Noffke is impressed with the progress of his team and the ability of his offensive line.

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Wyoming 41 UNLV 19

Wyoming just came out to play today, nothing else to really say. Wyoming forced 3 INT's from Tolbert and we crushed the dominant rushing attack UNLV had. Lionel Riley went 11-15 for 212 yards and threw for 3 TD's. Kyle Sapp rushed for 117 yards and had a TD. Wyoming has a bye week next week and then prepares for Utah.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

*Facepalm* Is it next season yet?

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'm getting those 5 stars next season and I think that will be our last season before '12 drops.